The New Patch Destroyed Air Game play

Comments

• InS_Hypno
    599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 10
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    With conquest jet?
    Boot it up and let us see 
    Also we already established that even with countermeasures, the stinger was better at AA than the fligerfaust based on kill to shot ratio

Bf3 was the golden era for planes dude it was a bad idea from you to bring that in, unfortunately back then i did not record my games , but if you forgot how planes game play was search on yt and watch.
    I had 100 Service star in BF3
    Sure planes had higher skill ceiling but also required way more skill in BF3 to be effective than in this game
    There wasn't any OS splash damage utility in that game you needed to have pin point accuracy ( except for the rush jet, which I already said was broken )
    Only good pilots were able to engage infantry effectively
    Now killing infantry is the easiest thing to do in a plane
  • iwashighwayman
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1 more try to show that the FF can OHKThis one, was at 30-0, doing the same thing over and over, shoot from far, turn to get new and do it again.I am sure he was at 100% before i FF him.You see AA, but that was on a plane below him.
    He gets mad and whanted revenge.The second time he came for me, there is no change in hell that he was pre damaged.My headphone saved me, i heard him coming.He ended with 43-2, saying that i was verry lucky.

43-2 score is "The New Patch Destroyed Air Game play"
    Wow i love to go 43-2 as infantry, please Dice can u patch infantry with "New patch destroyed infantry game play"?
    I will love that patch if i go 43-2.

Oh i got now, guy wanted go 43-0 , those two deaths really destroyed his whole life, day, game and gameplay.

Man i have no words about these pilots who keeps crying that 43-2 is such a horrible score :smiley::smiley::smiley:

it seems you can't differentiate between game play and kd , try to understand the difference then argue.

Sure. It s always somebody else s fault.
    And maybe try stop hiding behind pseudoarguments and just say that all u need is Bf V updated version of Ilya Muromets. :wink:

I have presented facts , but what did you bring with you ?

Ok Ben Matlock u got me. We need to add Boeing B-29 Superfortress with atomic bombs i m sure that will make u happy.
    I mean it s ww2 right?
    And then only then u will say what a wonderful balanced game we got :smiley:
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    InS_Hypno said:
    (Quote)
    With conquest jet?
    Also we already established that even with countermeasures, the stinger was better at AA than the fligerfaust based on kill to shot ratio

Bf3 was the golden era for planes dude it was a bad idea from you to bring that in, unfortunately back then i did not record my games , but if you forgot how planes game play was search on yt and watch.

Agree. It took more skills to fly in BF3, but after the learning curve it was easier to farm infantry with rockets and MG since you could see everything on the ground and AA was less of a problem. 
  • InS_Hypno
    599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 11
    SirBobdk said:
    InS_Hypno said:
    (Quote)
    With conquest jet?

Agree. It took more skills to fly in BF3, but after the learning curve it was easier to farm infantry with rockets and MG since you could see everything on the ground and AA was less of a problem. 
    If planes would've been like in BF3 I wouldn't have any problem learning them and dealing with them
    Hell I wouldn't have any problem being killed by them most of the time
    Instead we have a watered down version that is designed to bring that "sense of pride and accomplishment" to the lowest denominator
    Any bot can get in a G6 or a bomber press a button and rack up a multikill
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Any bot can get in a G6 or a bomber press a button and rack up a multikill

True. It have become to easy just to spawn in a plane facing the enemy then fire, return and repeat.
  • Terminator000001
    1002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    If planes would've been like in BF3 I wouldn't have any problem learning them and dealing with them
    Instead we have a watered down version that is designed to bring that "sense of pride and accomplishment" to the lowest denominator

Would be great to have the BF3 plane experience back. A Warduck can only dream. 🛩🦆
  • InS_Hypno
    edited July 11
    (Quote)

Would be great to have the BF3 plane experience back. A Warduck can only dream. 🛩🦆
    All I want is BF3 vehicles and BFV infantry minus mmgs, insanely high rpm/magazine smgs and attrition
    That would be a god tier game
    Doubt it would ever happen since bots would cry all day long
  • Totenkopf1973
    31 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No, it didn't just destroy the Air Game, it destroyed almost everything. Especially the fun of the Sniper role because on PS4 he still cannot use the S.Rubin Karabiner 31/43 rifle ....
    It's the best fun to discover and play with a new Bolt Action.
    But that works, not that the perks disappear as if by magic.
    And DICE's answer is that we have to wait for developers and programmers to come back from vacation. I hope a new WWII game will soon be released for the PS4 console, perhaps from some unknown software house, and that will make a masterpiece.
  • DutchFightert
    90 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

did he pay some other fly dudes to do all those fly overs, most break of the attack way earlier.
    i added 149 kills to the 1000 i have, i have some from this evening.

• SirBobdk
    edited July 13

did he pay some other fly dudes to do all those fly overs, most break of the attack way earlier.
    i added 149 kills to the 1000 i have, i have some from this evening.

Not sure what you'r trying to say, but your showing all the reasons why the FF should be nerfed. Don´t know if that is your intention
  • Hawxxeye
    7773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:
    InS_Hypno said:
    (Quote)
    With conquest jet?

Even now I have not fully recovered from the scars left by what it felt like to try to deal with BF3/BF4 planes with AA, especially in BF3.
    Outside from a few OP windows that were patched, the AA could almost never stop a jet that was good enough to beat the other enemy jets.
  • SirBobdk
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    (Quote)

Even now I have not fully recovered from the scars left by what it felt like to try to deal with BF3/BF4 planes with AA, especially in BF3.Outside from a few OP windows that were patched, the AA could almost never stop a jet that was good enough to beat the other enemy jets.

Agree, thats also how I remember it. Only thing you had to fear was another plane.
  • Hawxxeye
    7773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    (Quote)

Even now I have not fully recovered from the scars left by what it felt like to try to deal with BF3/BF4 planes with AA, especially in BF3.Outside from a few OP windows that were patched, the AA could almost never stop a jet that was good enough to beat the other enemy jets.

Agree, thats also how I remember it. Only thing you had to fear was another plane.
    Outside of dogfights the BF3 flying was:
    • Spam Q to spot
    • Attack something with guns or rocket pods
    • Use the ECM to deflect AA missiles.
    • Fly out of the range of the AA to regenerate any sustained damage
    • Repeat
  • SirBobdk
    edited July 14
    Maps were bigger and players more scattered, but on the other hand you should not return to rearm. Imo it was way more fun to fly in BF3
  • Hawxxeye
    edited July 14
    SirBobdk said:
    Maps were bigger and players more scattered, but on the other hand you should not return to rearm. Imo it was way more fun to fly in BF3
    I have had a lot of fun with using the helicopters when the jets would leave them alone for 1 min.
    I tried to relieve the nostalgia on BF3 for PC a few weeks ago....but...

So this was the final air balance for BF3
    Post edited by Hawxxeye on