Cannot post in BFv forum

SAP-ReApEr
37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Any reason myself and many others cannot post in the BFV forum?

thanks

Comments

• MarauderFox
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You have to own BFV to post there
  • SAP-ReApEr
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i do own it (PSN). But somehow it's not linked to my account or something maybe?
  • IIPrest0nII
    2534 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
  • SAP-ReApEr
    Thanks. EA shows my PSN as a connected account. (Yes I only have one PSN account)  I will keep digging
  • SAP-ReApEr
    i have logged out and in again to EA using PSN etc.
  • IIPrest0nII
    2534 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Try different browsers or clear browser cache and cookies
  • SAP-ReApEr
    Try different browsers or clear browser cache and cookies
    Did that. Used newest Chrome and FF. Also used incognito mode so no saved cookies/cache.   These are the basics of being in IT.  As you see next to every post name, no one shows BFV, just 1,3,4 etc. There is obviously a bigger issue I would assume
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14642 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    could be a forum glitch,  in which case you'll need a member of EA staff to manually add the entitlement to your account.

Will tag them here for you.

@EA_Rtas / @EA_Tom
  • SAP-ReApEr
    could be a forum glitch,  in which case you'll need a member of EA staff to manually add the entitlement to your account.

Will tag them here for you.

@EA_Rtas / @EA_Tom
    thanks! Much appreciated
  • EA_Rtas
    536 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Hey there, looked into this and it should now be fixed. Let me know if you have any other issues @SAP-ReApEr

• SAP-ReApEr
    EA_Rtas said:
    Hey there, looked into this and it should now be fixed. Let me know if you have any other issues @SAP-ReApEr

@EA_Rtas Looks good thank you!!
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14642 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Awesome.

Would you like me to close the thread for you now?
  • SAP-ReApEr
    Awesome.

Sure!  thanks again!!
  • LOLGotYerTags
    Awesome.

Sure!  thanks again!!
    Excellent.

Glad to have helped out.

o/
This discussion has been closed.