might as well just get rid of planes

Comments

  • Terminator000001
    1001 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    And nowt changes!

    During BF3/4 and the glut of lock on's, pretend pilots were all.....

    "Get some skill and use dumb fire" which were all OHK.

    BFV has only dumb fire for infantry where all but the dedicated AA is consistently OHK but now pretend pilots are......

    "Wah, OHK is so unfair...... ".


    You're comparing two completely different scenarios.

    Stinger and Heat Seeker Missiles were there dedicated AA tools. RPG/SMAW or tank shells were more or less based on luck and/or skill. The OHK was justified there.

    In BF5, the Fliegerfaust is the dedicated AA tool, beside m/sAA. Panzerfaust, PIAT, Bazooka and Tank shells behave the same like RPG/SMAW and tank shells from BF3/4.

    The point here is, that dedicated AA tools shouldn't be OHK on planes.


    Back there in BF3, where the Stinger did 90% damage, I couldn’t care less about Stinger spam. In my best times I could dodge incoming missiles without using counter measures. The only real threats were anyway an equally skilled pilot or a mAA driver who could handle the 20mm.

    And this boys and girls, is how to miss the point.

    Learn from it.......

    If you post something that heavily smells like that you want to understand it the wrong way, deal with it, if someone corrects you. 🦆

    I've read this several times but nope, not a clue.......

    Then read again, until you get it. 🦆

    Nope, I even tried to use some additional punctuation but depending on where I put it, I got different results non of which made much sense.

    Simple fact is, anything that seriously threatens air in any effective way is immediately deemed OP by pretend pilots even when it has little overall affect on their scores.

    So in other words, you didn't get it at all. 🦆

    Frankly, no.

    We were consistently told to 'git gud' and use OHK dumb fire. Now, we are told, OHK dumb fire is OP and unfair.

    Make your mind up.

    I said dedicated AA tools shouldn't be OHK on planes. I dont see how it's that hard to understand. Things like Panzerfaust, PIAT and Bazooka still behave like RPG/SMAW in BF3 and 4.

    It's like you only read what you want to read.
  • iamwiener
    280 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:
    iamwiener said:
    SirBobdk said:
    iamwiener said:
    I don't need to fly a plane to tell how often a FF ohk happens. I am on the other side. 
    I think you do. You have 11 kills with FF, I have 134 and 106 after patch. You have only fired 154 shoots so you don't use it. I have fired 3.434.
    You dont fly and you dont use FF. So how are you suppose to able to have an opinion about it.
    I know very well how it is to use the FF and being hit by one. All of my kills with FF have been ohk of fighters, not a single bomber.

     How many of them are ohk AFTER patch ...EDIT... on planes with 100% health? Now do the math yourself and tell me ohk with FF is an issue.
    FF is an issue because it can ohk and it shouldn't. It's not a question of how many.


    OK then. We agree it's rather seldom that a single FF ohk a 100% health plane. Does that mean it is actually not the one-hit-kill thingy but rather that everybody seems to use Fliegerfaust atm?
    Because if your argument remains that it is a "possible ohk" hence op, how you call one of your bombs that can easily delete 5+ red dots at once when they capture a flag?
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 24
    iamwiener said:
    SirBobdk said:
    iamwiener said:
    SirBobdk said:
    iamwiener said:
    I don't need to fly a plane to tell how often a FF ohk happens. I am on the other side. 
    I think you do. You have 11 kills with FF, I have 134 and 106 after patch. You have only fired 154 shoots so you don't use it. I have fired 3.434.
    You dont fly and you dont use FF. So how are you suppose to able to have an opinion about it.
    I know very well how it is to use the FF and being hit by one. All of my kills with FF have been ohk of fighters, not a single bomber.

     How many of them are ohk AFTER patch ...EDIT... on planes with 100% health? Now do the math yourself and tell me ohk with FF is an issue.
    FF is an issue because it can ohk and it shouldn't. It's not a question of how many.


    OK then. We agree it's rather seldom that a single FF ohk a 100% health plane. Does that mean it is actually not the one-hit-kill thingy but rather that everybody seems to use Fliegerfaust atm?
    Because if your argument remains that it is a "possible ohk" hence op, how you call one of your bombs that can easily delete 5+ red dots at once when they capture a flag?
    Problem is, they don't. Bombs explosive area has narrowed a lot. Unless you 5 are in one square, which is not my problem at this point.
  • SirBobdk
    5294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER said:
    (Quote)
    What is the matter with you? If one guy says something about "get in plane and kill it", people loose incredibly way mind? The maps people went 60:0 were Fjell and Iwo, that punishes whole game now? And OHK tanks with rockets were BUGGED and i even mentioned in forums that its MAJOR flaw and needs to be fixed ASAP. People that took planes learned just to dive, deploy rockets and resupply had no idea how to fly when plane went against them! Man, this is embarrassing.

    Now tell me, how is it even possible you to tell me how rare it is? When one actually doesn't fly at all????? How can you have that angle of view if you have no experience? What right it gives you to mock? Have you forgotten how many nerfs and buffs planes and AA had? Selfish.


    But then I read the next demand from the pilots: Fliegerfaust threat on the ground should somehow be made clearly visible to them do that they could avoid/destroy it before it destroyes them.

    This demand is just insane, it would practically make the FF usesless because the "invisibility", the surprise element, is it's biggest advantage. Today few people use FF, after this hypothetical change nobody would use it anymore. FF would be "dead" again.

    I do not remember anyone who demands that FF should be visible.
    Only that FF is not and that it makes it hard to avoid combined with the ohk.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 24
    Celsi_GER said:
    (Quote)
    What is the matter with you? If one guy says something about "get in plane and kill it", people loose incredibly way mind? The maps people went 60:0 were Fjell and Iwo, that punishes whole game now? And OHK tanks with rockets were BUGGED and i even mentioned in forums that its MAJOR flaw and needs to be fixed ASAP. People that took planes learned just to dive, deploy rockets and resupply had no idea how to fly when plane went against them! Man, this is embarrassing.

    Now tell me, how is it even possible you to tell me how rare it is? When one actually doesn't fly at all????? How can you have that angle of view if you have no experience? What right it gives you to mock? Have you forgotten how many nerfs and buffs planes and AA had? Selfish.

    First: I really do not enjoy fighting with you. And I want the game to be fair, balanced and fun for everyone.
    In general I agree that currently SAA range is too long and that OHK possibility should be remove from FF. I wouldn't agree to that if I were just selfish.
    But then I read the next demand from the pilots: Fliegerfaust threat on the ground should somehow be made clearly visible to them do that they could avoid/destroy it before it destroyes them.

    This demand is just insane, it would practically make the FF usesless because the "invisibility", the surprise element, is it's biggest advantage. Today few people use FF, after this hypothetical change nobody would use it anymore. FF would be "dead" again.
    If I read a demand like this, my understanding and "compassion" for the pilots is gone in the same second, I am just annoyed then.

    In my eyes there is no fair reason to do this to the FF. Your stats and the stats of the other pilots complaining here show that you are doing very well even under the current conditions.
    For an intrantry user it is impossible to understand why you still want so many (3) nerfs to the various AA tools.

    From my point of view, this is the reason for my hard feelings. Just as we came to an understanding about SAA range and OHK, here comes your next demand to make it even more easy for you.

    About your question regarding rate (or not rare) FF OHKs... I do not completely understand the question. There are 2 sides involved in an FF shot: The sender of the projectiles (me) and the recipient of the projectiles (you). Why should you be in a better position to evaluate OHK frequency than me?
    I have 102 FF kills so far. 3 of them were OHKs. That's rare to me.
    Another approach: Some weeks ago a guy came to this forums and stated that he "does OHK with FF all the time". We analysed his stats and it turned out that his shot:kill ratio already was ridiculously low, not to speak of how many of his kills were OHKs.
    His intention was to proof that OHK are common, but in the end he proved that they were rare.
    3rd example:
    In a round, you (as a pilot) get killed 10 times. 5 of those were OHK. Now you say that OHK is common, not rare. Correct, but only from your limited point of view. How do you know how many FF shots were fired at you and were a complete miss? If, in sum, 50 FF shots were fired at you and only 3 of them were an OHK, then it's rare again (6%)
    You think that your location in the cockpit is the best way to evaluate the OHK situation, but it isn't, because you never can know how many shots were fired at you in sum. Your point of view is as flawed as mine on the ground.
    But you (not you personally), the pilots I mean) refuse to admit that: you are always right, we (Infantry) are always wrong.
    In this light: Why does it surprise you that we have animosities against pilots?

    Nevertheless, I hope this (too) long explanations help to understand our point of view to restore the peace.
    Done with you. Have a nice day. I don't need your theories when one has experience.

    EDIT: And stop twisting words, demand. No1 demanded anything, i only said that FF user is hard to see/spot.
  • SirBobdk
    5294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 24
    iamwiener said:
    SirBobdk said:
    iamwiener said:
    SirBobdk said:
    iamwiener said:
    I don't need to fly a plane to tell how often a FF ohk happens. I am on the other side. 
    I think you do. You have 11 kills with FF, I have 134 and 106 after patch. You have only fired 154 shoots so you don't use it. I have fired 3.434.
    You dont fly and you dont use FF. So how are you suppose to able to have an opinion about it.
    I know very well how it is to use the FF and being hit by one. All of my kills with FF have been ohk of fighters, not a single bomber.

     How many of them are ohk AFTER patch ...EDIT... on planes with 100% health? Now do the math yourself and tell me ohk with FF is an issue.
    FF is an issue because it can ohk and it shouldn't. It's not a question of how many.


    OK then. We agree it's rather seldom that a single FF ohk a 100% health plane. Does that mean it is actually not the one-hit-kill thingy but rather that everybody seems to use Fliegerfaust atm?
    Because if your argument remains that it is a "possible ohk" hence op, how you call one of your bombs that can easily delete 5+ red dots at once when they capture a flag?
    Its only bombers that can kill +5 and they cant get ohk by FF and its only the stuka 1000 bomb that can do it with one bomb. Fighter bombs are useless.
  • Hawxxeye
    7564 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:
    Celsi_GER said:
    (Quote)
    What is the matter with you? If one guy says something about "get in plane and kill it", people loose incredibly way mind? The maps people went 60:0 were Fjell and Iwo, that punishes whole game now? And OHK tanks with rockets were BUGGED and i even mentioned in forums that its MAJOR flaw and needs to be fixed ASAP. People that took planes learned just to dive, deploy rockets and resupply had no idea how to fly when plane went against them! Man, this is embarrassing.

    Now tell me, how is it even possible you to tell me how rare it is? When one actually doesn't fly at all????? How can you have that angle of view if you have no experience? What right it gives you to mock? Have you forgotten how many nerfs and buffs planes and AA had? Selfish.


    But then I read the next demand from the pilots: Fliegerfaust threat on the ground should somehow be made clearly visible to them do that they could avoid/destroy it before it destroyes them.

    This demand is just insane, it would practically make the FF usesless because the "invisibility", the surprise element, is it's biggest advantage. Today few people use FF, after this hypothetical change nobody would use it anymore. FF would be "dead" again.

    I do not remember anyone who demands that FF should be visible.
    Only that FF is not and that it makes it hard to avoid combined with the ohk.
    I get the OHK issue but I am really confused about the difficulty to avoid. Unless I make a relaly low flight the chance that I will get the full damage or even get hit is not very high
  • Celsi_GER
    791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 24
    Lol, pathetic word games. You ("you" as in "you pilots", not "you personally") mention it as a disadvantage several times, but you do not want it to be changed? Why mention it then, just for fun?

    And you didn't even care to comment my explanation which shows that your view on OHKs is flawed, which proves that you know you are wrong.

    I have no problem with you being "done" with me, you are just unpleasant and would say/write anything to avoid to admit that you are wrong and selfish. And to get the FF nerfed.

    So let's continue to be "done" with each other, I would have preferred an understanding, but it seems to be impossible with someone so heavily biased.
    Post edited by Celsi_GER on
  • DingoKillr
    4301 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    And nowt changes!

    During BF3/4 and the glut of lock on's, pretend pilots were all.....

    "Get some skill and use dumb fire" which were all OHK.

    BFV has only dumb fire for infantry where all but the dedicated AA is consistently OHK but now pretend pilots are......

    "Wah, OHK is so unfair...... ".


    You're comparing two completely different scenarios.

    Stinger and Heat Seeker Missiles were there dedicated AA tools. RPG/SMAW or tank shells were more or less based on luck and/or skill. The OHK was justified there.

    In BF5, the Fliegerfaust is the dedicated AA tool, beside m/sAA. Panzerfaust, PIAT, Bazooka and Tank shells behave the same like RPG/SMAW and tank shells from BF3/4.

    The point here is, that dedicated AA tools shouldn't be OHK on planes.


    Back there in BF3, where the Stinger did 90% damage, I couldn’t care less about Stinger spam. In my best times I could dodge incoming missiles without using counter measures. The only real threats were anyway an equally skilled pilot or a mAA driver who could handle the 20mm.

    And this boys and girls, is how to miss the point.

    Learn from it.......

    If you post something that heavily smells like that you want to understand it the wrong way, deal with it, if someone corrects you. 🦆

    I've read this several times but nope, not a clue.......

    Then read again, until you get it. 🦆

    Nope, I even tried to use some additional punctuation but depending on where I put it, I got different results non of which made much sense.

    Simple fact is, anything that seriously threatens air in any effective way is immediately deemed OP by pretend pilots even when it has little overall affect on their scores.

    So in other words, you didn't get it at all. 🦆

    Frankly, no.

    We were consistently told to 'git gud' and use OHK dumb fire. Now, we are told, OHK dumb fire is OP and unfair.

    Make your mind up.

    I said dedicated AA tools shouldn't be OHK on planes. I dont see how it's that hard to understand. Things like Panzerfaust, PIAT and Bazooka still behave like RPG/SMAW in BF3 and 4.

    It's like you only read what you want to read.

    The only thing those weapons have in common is they are classed as AT in BF.
    BFV AT have significant drop compared to BF3/4 AT.

    RPG is closer to FF and yet you still need to target so you can get both groups of rockets to hit.
  • Trokey66
    9033 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    And nowt changes!

    During BF3/4 and the glut of lock on's, pretend pilots were all.....

    "Get some skill and use dumb fire" which were all OHK.

    BFV has only dumb fire for infantry where all but the dedicated AA is consistently OHK but now pretend pilots are......

    "Wah, OHK is so unfair...... ".


    You're comparing two completely different scenarios.

    Stinger and Heat Seeker Missiles were there dedicated AA tools. RPG/SMAW or tank shells were more or less based on luck and/or skill. The OHK was justified there.

    In BF5, the Fliegerfaust is the dedicated AA tool, beside m/sAA. Panzerfaust, PIAT, Bazooka and Tank shells behave the same like RPG/SMAW and tank shells from BF3/4.

    The point here is, that dedicated AA tools shouldn't be OHK on planes.


    Back there in BF3, where the Stinger did 90% damage, I couldn’t care less about Stinger spam. In my best times I could dodge incoming missiles without using counter measures. The only real threats were anyway an equally skilled pilot or a mAA driver who could handle the 20mm.

    And this boys and girls, is how to miss the point.

    Learn from it.......

    If you post something that heavily smells like that you want to understand it the wrong way, deal with it, if someone corrects you. 🦆

    I've read this several times but nope, not a clue.......

    Then read again, until you get it. 🦆

    Nope, I even tried to use some additional punctuation but depending on where I put it, I got different results non of which made much sense.

    Simple fact is, anything that seriously threatens air in any effective way is immediately deemed OP by pretend pilots even when it has little overall affect on their scores.

    So in other words, you didn't get it at all. 🦆

    Frankly, no.

    We were consistently told to 'git gud' and use OHK dumb fire. Now, we are told, OHK dumb fire is OP and unfair.

    Make your mind up.

    I said dedicated AA tools shouldn't be OHK on planes. I dont see how it's that hard to understand. Things like Panzerfaust, PIAT and Bazooka still behave like RPG/SMAW in BF3 and 4.

    It's like you only read what you want to read.

    As @DingoKillr intimates, differentiate because or drop or velocity etc and you may have an argument. But to argue AA shouldn't OHK simply because it is well, AA is a very weak argument that I chose to ignore.
  • Terminator000001
    1001 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    And nowt changes!

    During BF3/4 and the glut of lock on's, pretend pilots were all.....

    "Get some skill and use dumb fire" which were all OHK.

    BFV has only dumb fire for infantry where all but the dedicated AA is consistently OHK but now pretend pilots are......

    "Wah, OHK is so unfair...... ".


    You're comparing two completely different scenarios.

    Stinger and Heat Seeker Missiles were there dedicated AA tools. RPG/SMAW or tank shells were more or less based on luck and/or skill. The OHK was justified there.

    In BF5, the Fliegerfaust is the dedicated AA tool, beside m/sAA. Panzerfaust, PIAT, Bazooka and Tank shells behave the same like RPG/SMAW and tank shells from BF3/4.

    The point here is, that dedicated AA tools shouldn't be OHK on planes.


    Back there in BF3, where the Stinger did 90% damage, I couldn’t care less about Stinger spam. In my best times I could dodge incoming missiles without using counter measures. The only real threats were anyway an equally skilled pilot or a mAA driver who could handle the 20mm.

    And this boys and girls, is how to miss the point.

    Learn from it.......

    If you post something that heavily smells like that you want to understand it the wrong way, deal with it, if someone corrects you. 🦆

    I've read this several times but nope, not a clue.......

    Then read again, until you get it. 🦆

    Nope, I even tried to use some additional punctuation but depending on where I put it, I got different results non of which made much sense.

    Simple fact is, anything that seriously threatens air in any effective way is immediately deemed OP by pretend pilots even when it has little overall affect on their scores.

    So in other words, you didn't get it at all. 🦆

    Frankly, no.

    We were consistently told to 'git gud' and use OHK dumb fire. Now, we are told, OHK dumb fire is OP and unfair.

    Make your mind up.

    I said dedicated AA tools shouldn't be OHK on planes. I dont see how it's that hard to understand. Things like Panzerfaust, PIAT and Bazooka still behave like RPG/SMAW in BF3 and 4.

    It's like you only read what you want to read.

    The only thing those weapons have in common is they are classed as AT in BF.
    BFV AT have significant drop compared to BF3/4 AT.

    RPG is closer to FF and yet you still need to target so you can get both groups of rockets to hit.

    Bazooka and Panzerfaust have close to none drop, especially the Bazooka which you can even zeroing like sniper rifles.

    And RPG is nowhere close to the Fliegerfaust.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER said:
    Lol, pathetic word games. You ("you" as in "you pilots", not "you personally") mention it as a disadvantage several times, but you do not want it to be changed? Why mention it then, just for fun?

    And you didn't even care to comment my explanation which shows that your view on OHKs is flawed, which proves that you know you are wrong.

    I have no problem with you being "done" with me, you are just unpleasant and would say/write anything to avoid to admit that you are wrong and selfish. And to get the FF nerfed.

    So let's continue to be "done" with each other, I would have preferred an understanding, but it seems to be impossible with someone so heavily biased.
    I've said it many times! You get OHK, you can be revived. I have to be in penalty for minutes. That's also why you lack understanding cause you don't fly... Idk, wth you want more? Go fly and see it for ur self? Jesus.
  • cashm0n3y08
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER said:

    I have never heard a tank driver (killed by infantry) say: Get in a tank and then try again
    *Sounds like a pretty good challenge, if offered I would definitely take that up (perhaps its my "God Complex")

     I have never heard a tank driver designating the Panzerfaust or the Bazooka as a "revenge weapon".
    *I've never heard anyone talk about AA as a revenge weapon, but indeed it does make sense

     I have never heard a tank driver boasting with having spent full 8 days of his livetime in his tank.
    *8 days is remarkable? I feel personally attacked :)

     I have never heard tanks complaining that infantry is disturbing inter-tank combat.
    *To be fair, I think "most" tank v tank combat happens because they stumble upon eachother while they are attemting to farm infantry, on the other hand talented fighter pilots like myself primarily want to dogfight rather than engaging ground targets, which isn't that fun.

     I have never heard tank drivers complaining that they cannot see AT-infantry hidden in bushes.
    *If a pilot is complaining about not being able to find AA, he's not a pilot but a mere player in a plane. All good pilots know where the SAA's are, and that the FF users never venture 10 meters away from the spawn resupply.

    BEHOLD! The sanctimonious tank driver! So pure! Never complains! What a role model! 
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    I have to be in penalty for minutes.

    Waiting in the spawn screen for a plane is a choice.

    You don't have to be in 'penalty'.

    If you want to argue that the FF OHK should be removed because OHK from unseen threats is an obnoxious gameplay mechanic I'll hear you out and be sympathetic.

    If you want to argue that the FF OHK should be removed because you choose to wait in the spawn screen several minutes for a plane I'm going to file that complaint away in my 'entitled pilot' folder.



    Indeed, one has dedicated to be a pilot, nothing else. He waits. But after continues shots, wtf? Ill show soon how easy it is.
  • DavTan
    844 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm sorry but you pilots ( and I'm fairly sure without looking at anyones stats, are some of the best on the game) come across as very elitist. Why shouldn't you have to deal with multiple threats from various sources, just like the ground game has to.
    Loqtral, trokey, celsi etc are all correct.
    My experience comes only from conquest and I'm usually pretty much the only fligalteer on a map ( judging by the killfeed). I've met some really good pilots who have changed their flying style and can adapt somewhat to the danger I pose ... If they can you can.
    In my experience the majority of my 1 hit kills ( which is a slight misnomer coz there are 2 barrages and both have to hit) come from hitting the plane directly in the cockpit as it's coming towards me.
    Distance shots and shots at a parallel to me or when planes are looping take skill, judgement and some luck.
    I agree the SAA range is too far now ( too many people jump in them and compete with me ).
    I hope they don't remove the 2 barrage kill , but if they do I won't moan about it , just adapt & continue to shoot those birds down.
    For the record as of right now I have 1533 fligal kills with 22747 shots fired and a kpm with it of 0.34.
    I don't think that's op .
  • Celsi_GER
    791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 24
    Let's me play pilot for one post, please, it's fun and it spares the real pilots the trouble to imagine "facts" for their own answer:

    1) You don't fly, so your opinion doesn't matter.
    2) Get in a plane.
    3) Try to fly yourself and you will learn how terribly difficult it is to maintain a 60:1 KDR
    4) Get in a plane
    5) FF is so mean and so OP, we can't even see them on the ground
    6) 11 times of 10 times I get killed it's an OHK by Fliegerfaust.
    7) We strongly dislike to get OHKed by Fliegerfaust while diving to the ground for multikill on infantry. It's soo unfair.
    8) We don't think we are elite. We are just better than you by all means because it took x days of our lifetime to master plane control
    9) Wait until we upload 367 staged and cut-together video clips which proof jack.
    10) Get in a plane.

    You are welcome, flyboys.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER wrote: »
    Let's me play pilot for one post, please, it's fun and it spares the real pilots the trouble to imagine "facts" for their own answer:

    1) You don't fly, so your opinion doesn't matter.
    2) Get in a plane.
    3) Try to fly yourself and you will learn how terribly difficult it is to maintain a 60:1 KDR
    4) Get in a plane
    5) FF is so mean and so OP, we can't even see them on the ground
    6) 11 times of 10 times I get killed it's an OHK by Fliegerfaust.
    7) We strongly dislike to get OHKed by Fliegerfaust while diving to the ground for multikill on infantry. It's soo unfair.
    8) We don't think we are elite. We are just better than you by all means because it took x days of our lifetime to master plane control
    9) Wait until we upload 367 staged and cut-together video clips which proof jack.
    10) Get in a plane.

    You are welcome, flyboys.

    Can you please stop that? If you don't see the probem, actually willing to even try, you are no better. You are atm coloring this hardly. Give feedback that its not true.
  • Celsi_GER
    791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I see the problem. Okay, let's say a big part of the problem. It's the pilot's attitude. Other's see this, too, obviously.
    And this is what my above post points out (in a sarcastic way).

    But don't worry, it's only funny one time, I won't do it again.
Sign In or Register to comment.