Chinese players joining EU servers with 170 latency

ro7hbard
167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I am seeing a lot of these chinese players joining EU servers and completely lagging the whole server out. There should be a 100 latency limit as it is just stupid otherwise. 

Comments

• clouseau2112
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You're exactly right...
    A ping limit should have been implemented long ago.

I deal with the same thing, my friend. I'm in U.S. west coast servers and I often see high pingers from China, Japan and other east Asia areas.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    they paid for the game as you did and they don't have servers in their region .
  • DingoKillr
    4352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No Chinese player would have a ping so low in EU.
  • MrCamp121
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Not our problem
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And not thiers too
  • MrCamp121
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 27
    And not thiers too

But it is. Their problem to play OOR, not the people in their own region* .entirely their and dices problem
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    edited July 27
    MrCamp121 wrote: »
    And not thiers too

But it is. Their problem to play OOR, not the people in their own region* .entirely their and dices problem

They want to play the game they paid for , it's Dice or EA problem to solve that.
  • MrCamp121
    MrCamp121 wrote: »
    And not thiers too

They want to play the game they paid for , it's Dice or EA problem to solve that.

And not the players playing in their own region. Sorry to tell you that
  • GrizzGolf
    1416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It happens man 
  • Teletubby89
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure if anyone here has experinced it but when there are numerous high pingers on kinda lags the whole server, see it all the time from others in chat too.
  • Tullzter
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Aren't their servers in Japan
  • Dougherthy
    38 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    try to play an high ping server yourself and see how it plays it are just cheaters
  • CloneTrooperCT
    408 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dougherthy wrote: »
    try to play an high ping server yourself and see how it plays it are just cheaters

not all Japanese servers, I joined 1 to finish with my friend an assignment and no cheaters. It was 8 vs 8 and we could hide far away in the map to help each other with the hardest ridiculous assignment. But we have it
  • AngrySquid270
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tullzter wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Aren't their servers in Japan

I'm seeing Japan, Singapore and Australian servers in the browser.

Though I think the problem is less about server availability and more about the desire to play on fully populated servers with any game mode of their choosing.

It's understandable, but still selfish to put their individual experience over the experience of the 50+ other players in the server.

• OskooI_007
    1317 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've seen matchmaking connect people to the other side of the world.
  • KMAsterisk
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This will be an issue for BFs to come. EA/DICE will never implement ping caps because then they would be obligated to maintain servers in more areas in order to comply.

And people will still buy BFs....and complain about these issues on forums... and the world will keep on spinning.
  • GVlXxf
    476 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 30
    this video may help u to know something about that
    [link removed by moderator for name and shame]

Post edited by ragnarok013 on
  • DrowStalker
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EU server      ->easy mode
    Asia server   ->hell mode(with the hackers)
                        ->hard mode(without the hackers)     

That's why.          
  • SAP-ReApEr
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep I deal with Spanish and Japanese and it lags the server. It is useless to try and play. This whole game is crap any more. It's all about how high can we pad the score. ooh fun
  • ragnarok013
    3891 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    EU server      ->easy mode
    Asia server   ->hell mode(with the hackers)
                        ->hard mode(without the hackers)     

That's why.          
    DrowStalker this isn't a hacking thread so do not derail it with off topic comments.

This discussion has been closed.