Platoon XD are CronuMax users... right?

2»

Comments

• WetFishDB
    2324 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Replying to WetFish, not quoting that massive post lol.

Thanks for the research, I've only heard about it from YouTube from a guy with a funny name. The cronusmax on bf1 is not really that bad. There is not a whole lot of things that make it super unfair because it's limited.

I don't see the cronus very often, and the people who use it are not very good anyways, only way I can tell is by the fire rate of their gun which is always the sweeper of autoloading extended. It is a very very consistent fire rate. Recoil in this game is not hard to control, especially if you deploy the bipod, bipod guns are freaking lazer beams.

No worries. Probably worth pointing out the sweeper is fully auto, so doubt they are Cronus users using rapid fire etc, they just hold the trigger on that gun.
  • WetFishDB
    2324 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tunza42 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    You can OHK headshot with the general liu in bolt action mode.  It also has a sweetspot.  unsure what it is though.

Good point. Forgot about that later addition to give it a bolt action fire mode.
  • MarxistDictator
    5231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    WetFishDB wrote: »

Thanks for the research, I've only heard about it from YouTube from a guy with a funny name. The cronusmax on bf1 is not really that bad. There is not a whole lot of things that make it super unfair because it's limited.

I don't see the cronus very often, and the people who use it are not very good anyways, only way I can tell is by the fire rate of their gun which is always the sweeper of autoloading extended. It is a very very consistent fire rate. Recoil in this game is not hard to control, especially if you deploy the bipod, bipod guns are freaking lazer beams.

No worries. Probably worth pointing out the sweeper is fully auto, so doubt they are Cronus users using rapid fire etc, they just hold the trigger on that gun.

The 1907 is only 299 RPM, which is only 5 rounds a second (or one shot every 200ms). If this is impossible to achieve consistently without a script then the Cronusmax is clearly not the issue here. Autoloading is only 6 rounds per second max. Spammy pistols are 7.5. Hardly even worth calling it abuse, it’s nothing like the 850 RPM M1A1 Carbine that was semi auto in hardline that I saw a handful of mod users favour heavily.

• wsupchris1222444
    936 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    WetFishDB wrote: »

I couldn't remember the name of the gun but I knew it was named something sweeper but it wasn't the sweeper variant, it was one of the other variants thats semi auto.

The 1907 is only 299 RPM, which is only 5 rounds a second (or one shot every 200ms). If this is impossible to achieve consistently without a script then the Cronusmax is clearly not the issue here. Autoloading is only 6 rounds per second max. Spammy pistols are 7.5. Hardly even worth calling it abuse, it’s nothing like the 850 RPM M1A1 Carbine that was semi auto in hardline that I saw a handful of mod users favour heavily.

I know you're fed up with pc hackers but we are talking about consoles here. Anything not in the game that allows you to have consistent fire rates is cheating as its an unfair advantage. Another thing to consider is most people dont swap their L1/R1 for L2/R2, using R2 to spam shots is a not a good way to be consistent because you have more distance to push than if you use R1. The 1907 does more damage and at longer ranges so yeah its unfair if its got a cronus rapid fire on it.

This game is not plagued with cronus players and there is not much use for it, going against cronus players is more difficult than normal but its no different than going against competent players.
  • TheGM86
    893 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    going against cronus players is more difficult than normal but its no different than going against competent players.
    So it never happens and there is nothing to worry about since there are no competent players.

• MarxistDictator
    5231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I moved away from PC games years before they became as infested with hackers as they are today. Just reminding those players not to throw stones from their glassy enclave of disgusting cheating which is worse by several orders of magnitude.

And if there is no difference between a cronusmax and a good player than I can reiterate that much of this complaint is simply that people who have been playing this game constantly over its 4 year life have gotten really good at it. No real need to ban players. It’s not like they’re hipfiring a Lewis Gun with zero spread and guaranteed instant kill hits while aimbotting people, or anything even close to that.