Little to no games in search list meanwhile friends playing in games that should show up.

Raven3356
48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
My game search is showing little to games when I search even though my friends are playing on maps that should show up.  What's the deal?

Comments

• MrCamp121
    1099 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep seen it too lately. Friends in devastation but no dev games available
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Reset your search filter and try
  • MrCamp121
    1099 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

May as well tell people to turn on their pc. Genius reply
  • Trokey66
    9033 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MrCamp121 wrote: »

To be fair, this is one of the few occasions where he is right.

Resetting filters often works......
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

How did you contribute to solving the problem with this response ?
  • GrizzGolf
    1392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Reset the search and it should work. I have to do that every once and awhile
  • MrCamp121
    edited August 1
    Trokey66 wrote: »

To be fair, this is one of the few occasions where he is right.

Resetting filters often works......

Ive reset my filters many many many many times. Has never worked for me. Guess its another one of the thousand awful inconsistencies with this game thats made people leave.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was excited, I logged in after a few months being away, and I saw an option for "Domination, Frontlines, Rush," then I saw that no servers were available.  They don't even update the automatic search option.
  • fragnstein
    810 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My friends list, along with platoon mates, are showing friends playing maps who aren't actually on
  • DerDoktorMabuse
    301 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe the server your firends are playing on are full, while you have the filter option turned off which shows "full server"