bfv cheaters...

Lou00007
13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
i don't know how to start this thread maybe there is many threads  discussing this issue, 
but the game is losing popularity more with this kind of  issue as i always always encounter a cheater...in every server or lobby & to add more they're proud....i try to always report them...
but do they get banned?
wondering....
thanks for listening 

Comments

• chinook240
    117 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    1858 UTC 1 August - how long before 🔓
  • I9sixty2
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Cheaters in BFV ? Nooooo.only very good players. 
  • NuttysKunKs
    540 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They had a ‘mega’ thread on the issue but realised it gave them a bad look and closed it. Just like this one.

I see multiple ‘blatant’ cheaters a day playing 3-4hrs
  • OskooI_007
    1293 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You guys need better gaming chairs.
  • Sk1lld
    587 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA doesn't care. Report broken and no active anti cheat.
  • chinook240
    117 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nearly 2 hours?
  • fragnstein
    817 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have reported, along with the rest of the server, absolute rage hackers getting 148 kills with 144 head shots and still see them playing. Anyone with a brain would know this as blatant cheating, and still they are playing. Are these reports even making it through seeing as origin has been wonky lately showing friends playing that aren't really playing
  • TFBisquit
    2282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Reports are not read. I'm convinced of that. They go straight to the bin. Just as this game should, and the next.
  • CrashCA
    1348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Coming SOON™ to this thread,locked
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1749 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Beating a dead horse that will never change.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14300 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Lou00007 said:
    i don't know how to start this thread maybe there is many threads  discussing this issue, 
    but the game is losing popularity more with this kind of  issue as i always always encounter a cheater...in every server or lobby & to add more they're proud....i try to always report them...
    but do they get banned?
    wondering....
    thanks for listening 
    There have been many many threads on this subject,  And the feedback posted in those threads have been forwarded to the relevant teams by EA staff.

We are not allowing further discussions on the issue as nothing new can really be added to a subject that has been raised many times before.

Please do not recreate this thread ( or post threads on this subject specifically,  including anticheat threads ) 

Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.