High ping players in EU servers.

Aldor27
117 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Fix this Ea/Dice or give us dedicated servers.

Comments

• ColesFlexili
    179 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yeah the amound of 150+ pingers makes the game unplayable right now. half of the time you die without any chance to fight back.
  • Kugel_FIN
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dice / EA does not care. You will propably be banned or at least this thread is going to locked. Servers are floating extremely highping players, ( making them unplayable) and all they can do is to lock discussion threads ! 

• K1_Yoshi
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Was strongly considering creating a thread saying the same.
    One of the following needs to be done:
    Make a ping limit
    Sort the Asian . US servers out 
    Give us community servers so at least EU players can play against 30ms etc

No communication and thread locking is not helping the playerbase that is still active
    It's just making it worse 

I'm not buying BF6 till BFV is sorted. They made enough money and added X-transactions and its been a mess

• Alpha_Kralle
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's hackers, you know that, right? Those 150+ ping players? They all use hack clients, that's what drives their ping up and why they can still do insane stats while they should be lagging to death!
    BFV is COMPLETELY full with hackers nowadays! Unplayable! Never buying an EA game again!
  • NuttysKunKs
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Evening time in Europe there is less of them. Think China is 5hrs ahead? Morning times are the worst.
  • IIMechatronikII
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sometimes, when I played in the mornings, I felt like I played in China or somewhere on Middle East not Europe.
    Yeah. There were at least above 15 high ping (+130) players on both sides.
  • Aldor27
    117 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dedicated ranked server's would be great like it was good old days. Ban cheater's and high ping players. Servers have rules. I miss good old times 😐
  • Aldor27
    It's hackers, you know that, right? Those 150+ ping players? They all use hack clients, that's what drives their ping up and why they can still do insane stats while they should be lagging to death!
    BFV is COMPLETELY full with hackers nowadays! Unplayable! Never buying an EA game again!

I'm Ps4 player and I don't think there are cheater's.
  • IIMechatronikII
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 21
    [ post removed ]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Aldor27
    edited August 21
    [ quote removed ]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • mesterKG
    167 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

High ping does not equal hackers. That is false and you should not spread that lie.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14439 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited August 21
    @IIMechatronikII @Aldor27 @Alpha_Kralle
    Do not derail the thread to change the subject to that of cheating.

This is a topic that has been discussed many many times and thus no longer required.

@K1_Yoshi  @Kugel_FIN
    Discussing moderation is also a violation of the rules,  So please refrain from doing so.

Any further rule violations will result in infractions being issued and the thread will be locked.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines#latest
  • Aldor27
    edited August 22
    @IIMechatronikII  @Aldor27  @Alpha_Kralle

This is a topic that has been discussed many many times and thus no longer required.

@K1_Yoshi   @Kugel_FIN
    Discussing moderation is also a violation of the rules,  So please refrain from doing so.

Any further rule violations will result in infractions being issued and the thread will be locked.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines#latest

I have question why EA/Dice don't fix this? This is ruining our game experience. Banning people and remove threads are not solution. I feel Soviet Union is back Europe, people can't write and talk.
  • ElliotLH
    9599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Aldor27 wrote: »
    @IIMechatronikII  @Aldor27  @Alpha_Kralle

@K1_Yoshi   @Kugel_FIN

I have question why EA/Dice don't fix this? This is ruining our game experience. Banning people and remove threads are not solution. I feel Soviet Union is back Europe, people can't write and talk.

They most likely won't. A lot of these people will be playing on EU servers as it's now the closest region to them, following EA shutting down their local servers.

Also as these forums are the property of EA they can dictate what topics can be discussed here unfortunately.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14439 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited August 22
    Aldor27 said:
    Banning people and remove threads are not solution. I feel Soviet Union is back Europe, people can't write and talk.
    EA sets the rules here,  I am duty bound to enforce them in the same way that if you wish to post on these forums,  you must abide by them,

Any violating of the rules naturally results in an infraction.

I did state,  and I quote : 

~And thus you continued,  And thus the thread is now closed.

Do not recreate.
This discussion has been closed.