Big tip for next bf/a pet hate i want removed

Matty101yttam
1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
When it comes to friendly vehicles design the front collision box like:
 -
or
^
not 
v
It freaking annoys the hell outa me when friendly tanks drive through you and you get stuck in the front because some genius thought a concave shape on the tanks would be awesome.
You can't get out until they choose to stop which is usually right in front of enemy.
I'm certain the tankers know it and do it on purpose as well and it happens that often that now i put explosives on any tank that does it to me.

Comments

• fragnstein
    836 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lol I have pushed infantry along with my vehicle, mainly to help get them to the objective faster at the start of the round
  • Matty101yttam
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It was good when it was flat, if someone starts pushing you and you don't want it you could at least move across and break free, now you have zero choice in anything once you get stuck there, the tanks moving faster than you so you cant get past the sides.
  • tempo_rarity
    1378 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What about going prone? 
    I've been NOT run over by Tanks before - apparently there's room under some of them  :p
  • Callisto90
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd like to see the little audio cues from characters when an enemy is near you not come back.
    So annoying having your position revealed by some random talking for no reason.
    Sure i've got many people in buildings or bushes because of this, but it's such a stupid idea.
  • WebsterHyperion
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Remove the proximity autospot and want to hide in mud or bushes again.
  • DingoKillr
    4352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Stop listening to
    -Idiots that think hardcore should be implemented while complaining about campers.
    - Fools who play 100+ days with 1 weapon that think their opinion is not bias and is always orrect.
    - Clowns that want the removal of spot while complaining they can't see the enemy.
    - Jokers that say past BF are always better while glossing over their flaws.
    - Morons that complain about realism while playing a fictional game.
    - Load mouths that whine about lack or pulled content while praisong BF4 which removed or disabled content (ie commander) or BF3 with almost zero new content.
    - Donkeys that insist that everyplayer must play 24/7 to achieve in game content.

Worst of all are those that think every BF should be some sort of super competitive game, while insisting more people will play.

Fix those and you could have a game which would be much more broadly acceptable to more public players.

Yes, there is a hell of a lot wrong with BFV but this is the god dam game that a bunch of foolish idiots clown donkeys have been asking for. Yes and it is some of the same people that are blaming DICE for not doing a better job of getting and keeping players.
  • Hawxxeye
    7781 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 22
    My pet hate i would like to see removed for the next game is knee sliding.
    This along with any super fast sideways movement that allows hitbox displacement.
    If people want to powerjet all over the place like houseflies, they should be playing Titanfall or similar shooters where moving like that is the core of the game instead of a tryhard gimmick/exploit.

Post edited by Hawxxeye on
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14439 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
This discussion has been closed.