I just got banned for no reason

Sidious
6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
So I have BF5 on PS4 and PC. Ive not played on PC for over a year. Last week I upgraded to a 2080Ti and wanted to see how the game looked. I played maybe an hour. Today I just fired up the game and it says I have been banned from MP. WTF is going on? I dontcheat, I have not even played in months and I get banned. Any ideas what to do?

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    6313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Try EA support. We can't help you here.
  • iamwiener
    361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Whats your ingame name for pc?
  • Sidious
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    iamwiener said:
    ARE-YOU-SIDIOUS
  • Sidious
    Try EA support. We can't help you here.
    thanks bud, I just put a case in
  • iamwiener
    361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sidious said:
    iamwiener said:
    ARE-YOU-SIDIOUS

You're game reports tell a different story. Either your origin got hacked and sold to someone being an incredible bad player even with cheats. Or you just realized that you can't score on PC and tried to use a downloaded helping tool.
  • Sidious
    I think my Origin account got hacked. I just checked some trackers on the games I have inc BF1 and they have been played daily. Ive not played any of them for over a year. Changed password. Gutted, I bet I wont get un banned from BF5 now
  • iamwiener
    May I ask, where you live? Time zone?
  • Sidious
    iamwiener said:
    May I ask, where you live? Time zone?
    Thailand
  • Matty101yttam
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nope...that ones not going away.
  • Oxize
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CT1924 said:
    Wait, they ban people?
    Ye after a few years.
  • Hawxxeye
    7783 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 28
    CT1924 said:
    Wait, they ban people?
    Yes they do.
    The problem is that the actual wrongdoers use stolen accounts as part of their cheat service, so they keep coming back.
    that is why it is super important to have a 2 factor validation/authentication on your accounts so if some dude from a cyrilic alphabet country tries to use your account after somehow finding your password, they cant.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14444 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Locking as this is not something anybody here has the ability to deal with.

As you have submitted your ticket to the EA Terms Of Service team,  All you can do now is wait it out for a decision to be made.
This discussion has been closed.