Almost 2 years after release, the game is in a sorry state... DICE silence is obnoxious.

13»

Comments

• GenCuster
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    you’re right at 200%
    Greed and bad advice have put a tombstone on this game....
    Bf6 will follow the same fate, with the same hasty and incomplete development scheme (no HC, private servers, balancing, the unmentionable), cheap and slow servers, microtransactions without a real contribution of quality' (only useless colored skins that slow down the game).
    The big managers have chosen the way to squeeze as lemons its customers, not the most difficult one to satisfy them with a better product focusing on quality and service.

• Kugel_FIN
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i have to say one more time, that they are going to sell that many Bf6.  Business will remember. Its going to be end. 
  • Hawxxeye
    7747 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Kugel_FIN said:
    i have to say one more time, that they are going to sell that many Bf6.  Business will remember. Its going to be end. 
    They can definitely make a sell if they do not self destruct on the marketing again.
    Then it will be up to the quality of the game if they will retain enough of these people.
  • Braddock512
    1542 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    I hate the fact that theres no community controlled hardcore servers and i'm disgusted that they failed to give us it when they said they would in the last update and didn't and nobody is talking about it.
    Hi glasgow, 

Can you share the link or post where we said "hardcore is coming in X update?" 
    More server administration tools are coming in the Community Games Update, which was not the last update. It's coming later this year. 
    With those additional features and toolsets, you'll be able to the type of experience you want. 

-Braddock512
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1559 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you really want BF6 to be an utter and absolute MISERABLE failure...Institute crossplay.  PC/XBOne/PS4 on the same server.  That's the way to kill it the fastest.
  • BtheReaper49
    380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you really want BF6 to be an utter and absolute MISERABLE failure...Institute crossplay.  PC/XBOne/PS4 on the same server.  That's the way to kill it the fastest.

If there's an option to just have consoles playing against one another then it might be ok. M & K use on console is already hurting console gamers enough as it is however