Community servers

CT1924
1350 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Wasn't the update due this month? Is there any news?😀 I am kind of looking forward to it...

Comments

• mesterKG
    165 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Later this year is the last word on when... This was from a dice tweet in August, I believe.
  • CrashCA
    1365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Good to see you back, Braddock
  • Hawxxeye
    7750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 14
    I guess I am happy enough that it has not been abandoned.
    Take the time to make it good.
    I am still waiting for Nvidia and AMD to show all their cards (literally and figuratively) later this year anyway
  • CT1924
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 15
    (Quote)
    We never set a date as the team is working on the features for this experience. 

It will be dropping later this year. When we get closer to the date for the Community Games Update, we'll be sharing more details and timelines. 

-Braddock512

As long as something good comes out of 2020. :)
    Edit: forgot Provence, Al Marj, etc are from 2020.
  • Hawxxeye
    7750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CT1924 said:
    (Quote)
    We never set a date as the team is working on the features for this experience. 

It will be dropping later this year. When we get closer to the date for the Community Games Update, we'll be sharing more details and timelines. 

-Braddock512

As long as something good comes out of 2020. :)
    Edit: forgot Provence, Al Marj, etc are from 2020.
    I thought Al Marj is the antichrist