Concealed Revive Not Working

Confucius_o_
1870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
After spending what felt like an age opening up the concealed revive assignment, where spotting a downed ally ( as a medic ) is supposed to 'conceal' them in smoke, it's not working.

I press 'Q' to let the dead fella know I'm on my way and nothing happens apart from the usual little flashing x-hair thing on him that confirms I've let him know I'm on my way. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
I think it's a passive ability and it doesn't appear in the specialization list, so must be passive?

Any ideas anyone?

Comments

• Ronin9572
    1310 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I think you need to choose it for your specialization. I unlocked it a long time ago but never equipped it and I don't drop smoke when I revive
  • bfloo11111111111
    224 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You need to equip the specialization.
  • ElliotLH
    9554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ^ As above, you need to select it as one of your three perks.
  • MarxistDictator
    5249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    it also only works on squadmates and has a 40sec cooldown. it was a very brief update window where you could spread smoke everywhere from corpses before they nerfed it. 
  • JudasCaesar
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    it also only works on squadmates and has a 40sec cooldown. it was a very brief update window where you could spread smoke everywhere from corpses before they nerfed it. 
    this.  it doesn't works on all teammates just squadmates.