Xbox One: Battlefield Achievement: Globetrotter

Jitsu_Sensei
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited September 11
I have played on every launch map in the game: Rotterdam, Devastation, Twisted Steel, Hamada, Aerodrome, Arras, Narvik, Panzerstorm and Fjell 652, however my achievement still says 87%. I went through every launch map more then once, including add on maps. I have tried clearing my system cache, unstalling the game and re-downloading, then played through all the launch maps again and again and again. The achievement: Globetrotter will no unlock for me. When I try contacting Microsoft they give you all these options to choice from when contacting, however none of the options are achievement related, so I gave up on their site and here is my post.

While I was playing Battlefield V on my Xbox One, I keep looking at the achievement status at the end of every match and the percentage did not increase after completing Twisted Steel.

Comments

• Plucky6922
    489 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Achievement is broken, since they switched in the USA faction for the British faction on some of the launch maps.
  • Braddock512
    1542 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    We have a fix for this that should be coming with the Community Games Update later this year. 

-Braddock512
  • Reevo222
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When is the community games update likely to be
  • Braddock512
    1542 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Reevo222 said:
    When is the community games update likely to be
     Later this year. We aren't saying a public date at this time as the team is working on the tools/options for the Community Games feature and we want to make sure when we announce the date, there's no shifting. 

Stay tuned. 

-Braddock512
  • Assoka7
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hello still no date for update ?
  • ElliotLH
    9602 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Assoka7 wrote: »
    hello still no date for update ?

Nope, not yet at least. SoonTM.
  • IIPrest0nII
    2452 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    According EA Help article, there will be a game update in November 2020, however there are no words about Community Games.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/battlefield/battlefield-v/battlefield-v-edition-rewards