How to raise my kdr

NeutralCircle92
7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I went positive almost all day today and my kdr still didnt go up,is there something Im doing wrong or is my account glitched out

Comments

• Plucky6922
    487 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Depending on how many deaths your account has, it might take a lot of work to see the K/D ratio move.
    I can go 250 - 50 for the day, and my K/D only goes up maybe 0.0122
    Post your Tracker profile, and I will tell you how many kills over deaths you need to move your K/D ratio.
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/

• NeutralCircle92
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CSO7777 said:
    Keep on playing. If you have played for weeks/months with a KD below 1 you probably have to play for weeks/months with a KD above 1 to improve your stats.

And don't worry too much about KD, worry about improving your general gameplay (positioning, aiming, avoiding "stupid" deaths etc) and then your KD will improve automatically over time. If you obsess about KD you will just frustrate yourself too much.

Gaming should be fun and not about chasing stats.
    Ol thanks,I'll take that into hand,I'll just check my kdr once a month from now on instead of daily so I wont stress out,plus Im gerring better at breakthrough,did good today 

• cheapcamper
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    teh secret people with godly kdr never told you::::

Planes and tanks, planes and tanks and planes and tanks!

seriously the number of 60-1 in planes are absurd it boost my otherwise average infantry play
  • MrCamp121
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

Imagine stressing about kd ratios
  • NeutralCircle92
    Depending on how many deaths your account has, it might take a lot of work to see the K/D ratio move.
    Post your Tracker profile, and I will tell you how many kills over deaths you need to move your K/D ratio.
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/xbl/CampingDog2505/overview

• SunnyTheWerewolf
    406 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You probably should concentrate on improving your aim.

While I'm not exactly sure about the average aim percentages that console players have - having a sub 10% aim accuracy as a medic (your main class) will probably make you lose most direct firefights.
  • NeutralCircle92

Where does it show how many kills over deaths do I need on my profile?

• CSO7777
    1873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Where does it show how many kills over deaths do I need on my profile?

You should go to https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv search for your playername.

Here you can see all your stats kills, deaths, kills for each weapon etc etc.

I think the UI has statistics as well somewhere. You can see your KD for each class etc. But the web-site has a lot of stats.

Of course you have to make sure your data is not being 'hidden' for the web-site to work (don't remember/know the settings for this in the game).
  • xKusagamix
    1189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd love to play along with people that have high SPM than K/D though. That mean they do support their team to win as much as they can rather than racking up kills for themself. 
  • BassMan_PC
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd love to play along with people that have high SPM than K/D though. That mean they do support their team to win as much as they can rather than racking up kills for themself. 

Agreed.  While it is nice to have killing machines on your team, I would rather play with team players that PTFO rather than just chasing kills.
  • SunnyTheWerewolf
    406 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    xKusagamix wrote: »

SPM accumulation is highly dependent on the game mode one plays.

For example, in conquest, it's easy to have a SPM of above 500, but it's very difficult to do the same in TDM where there are no flags to capture.

All stats a flawed; or more accurately - the context matters a lot in determining their validity.

On face value, I'd agree that SPM is more important than K/D in determining how good of a team player one is.

Nevertheless, the OP was looking for advice on increasing their K/D and in my opinion that would be best achieved through improving their aim along with playing "smarter" through deliberate movement and using the map designs to their advantage.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1482 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    okay i got the 5 step plan for you to raise your KDR
    1. play the game
    2. kill a lot of players
    3. die a lot less then other players
    4.????
    5. profit
  • xKusagamix
    1189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

SPM accumulation is highly dependent on the game mode one plays.

For example, in conquest, it's easy to have a SPM of above 500, but it's very difficult to do the same in TDM where there are no flags to capture.

All stats a flawed; or more accurately - the context matters a lot in determining their validity.

On face value, I'd agree that SPM is more important than K/D in determining how good of a team player one is.

Nevertheless, the OP was looking for advice on increasing their K/D and in my opinion that would be best achieved through improving their aim along with playing "smarter" through deliberate movement and using the map designs to their advantage.
    You already said that it's "TDM" and all you need is just get as much kill as possible, it's irrelevant.
  • SunnyTheWerewolf
    You already said that it's "TDM" and all you need is just get as much kill as possible, it's irrelevant.

As was your original comment to the OP.

Do you know what mode they are playing while trying to increase their K/D?

As far as I'm aware, the OP never asked "what is the best statistical indicator of good team play," but that didn't stop you from telling them your opinion on that subject.