Roadmap BFV - Dice/EA's view?

iigloo
153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
We all know by this time the current state of the game. Patches, updates, problems etc etc, but it will take some time before next BF will be out.

You can still buy the game, in-game content and play some of the modes online.

What is your point of view, EA? What is your priority now regarding BFV? Is there a way for us players to help you?

Can we have a serious and constructive discussion once for all between the community and EA/Moderators/Community managers without any accusations or trolling?

This is not a troll thread or a way to make fun of EA/Dice.

Moderators can please pin this thread and use your tools to keep this thread clean.

Comments

• OskooI_007
    1318 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • iigloo
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The game is finished. There is no road map.

The community games update is all that is coming. And I wouldn't get my hopes up with that.

We know the state of the game and that it will not be any new ingame content. Maintenece will still be done.

This thread is not about the actual game how it looks. It's more about server and client support and what we can do to make it as smooth as possible for EA/Dice to keep BFV alive.
  • iigloo
    OskooI_007 wrote: »

Yes, we all know that. Please read my post above.
  • iigloo
    edited October 13
    Well...as expected. No one from EA responded. So it seems that any effort from the community to help or support this game is a fart in the wind.

So what is the purpose of the forum if you don't want it filled with hate, cry threads and trollin?

For technical issues this forum is used https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-V/ct-p/battlefield-v-en

Can i get an respons from Tom or anyone else from EA to prove me wrong?
  • MintySSD
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When was battlefield 6 due to come out ?
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MintySSD said:
    When was battlefield 6 due to come out ?

Late 2021 or early 2022.
  • Noodlesocks
    3648 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    iigloo said:
    Well...as expected. No one from EA responded. So it seems that any effort from the community to help or support this game is a fart in the wind.

So what is the purpose of the forum if you don't want it filled with hate, cry threads and trollin?

For technical issues this forum is used https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-V/ct-p/battlefield-v-en

Can i get an respons from Tom or anyone else from EA to prove me wrong?

Wouldn't surprise me if they're still on corona vacation.
  • dariarty
    178 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is a bit pointless as they're not going to respond but @Braddock512 @PartWelsh, as our community managers do you fancy weighing in? 

To the OP, as previously stated, from Dice's perspective it's over.

What ideas did you have in regard to the community keeping V going? 
  • CPU_UK
    1113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 16
    This game from a Development has ended, and as with all previous titles it will live on as-is until the next title is released. At some point DICE will tell us how we can help (or not), and EA will ask us for money advancements (that is definite). This is how it was in the past, so no reason to see any change in the future.
  • iigloo
    The least i expect is to leave the game playable until next title. Why is the game getting more problems instead of less? What happen in the server maintenance?

Can we get some response from Tom or any community manager?