Match making

DARK_STORM1942
5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hi comrades
I have some problem with this game match making

1 low map pool for strategic conquest
As all we know this game alive for 4 type of match 1stratgic conq, 2 tactical conq 3 break through 4TDM
But there is very low map for strategic conq, most important for for ****-USA war (pasfic)
2- match making faction lock
By the honor these soldiers died in ww2 but I don't like englies and USA outfit
I don't say they are ugly, no I just want to say axis outfits and laughs are more faver to me and I like to play as axis more. But I can't beacues its always put me on allise

And one wirerd thing is some player how have maind in US or eng when they putted in axis, they start wasting tank, planes and tickes because they want allies victory

And one other thing I can't understand is why when I leave match, I joind all match as allies

And last for honor of people who fought for honor and died for honor.

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    3697 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The map pool is about 50/50 between the two playlists but I do think Arras and Mercury should fall under Strategic while Aerodrome and Solomon should come under Tactical.
  • DARK_STORM1942
    And what do u think about faction match making? There is to many nice outfit in game but some player just like play as one faction beacues they bought one faction outfit and like use those new outfits
  • DaMutha1
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have been scouring my history books for some mention of the mystical female Samurai who wreaked havoc across the battlefields of Europe with her SMG prototype, but so far I am coming up empty.
  • DARK_STORM1942
    DaMutha1 wrote: »
    I have been scouring my history books for some mention of the mystical female Samurai who wreaked havoc across the battlefields of Europe with her SMG prototype, but so far I am coming up empty.

You right, BUT BFV show us everything in trailer, and said it's not reasltic ww2 game

But some thing that push me to buy this game, is new feature of outfits costuming
    But there is something wrong, think u spend a lot of time to make one good look outfit but u can't pick it just because this game join you to the match as random faction and most time as you can't pick that character you want
  • Trokey66
    9160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DaMutha1 wrote: »

It's in the same book that covers the plucky Tommy renound for riding into battle at Fao atop his gold A7V hip firing his gold Hellriegel. Alas, his exploits were short lived when he was bombed into oblivion by a pink Russian Heavy Bomber.
  • GrizzGolf
    1442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I hardly see more than 3 servers for conquest 
  • DARK_STORM1942
    Too many ww2 games allow player to play as faction they want, red orochstara 1/2, rising storm 1/2, hell let lose, post scriptum, but idk why this game doesn't have this feature.