New update

2»

Comments

• B1SHY
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CPU_UK said:
    This is it, there is no more, the sooner you accept it and let hope die, the happier you'll feel.

You're not quite up to current events,  Are you?

Backend maintenance in preparation for the upcoming update.

You're welcome :)

im scared of the update, DICEs track record so far with BFV has me worried that something is going to be broken yet again, only this time i doubt DICE will fix it.....
    Reading Freemans post he says "not this week"...... my guess it will be either Tuesday 17th or Wednesday 18th November

So get ready for a big download boys. 
  • PSJackman4
    431 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DaMutha1 said:
    It's almost the holidays, isn't it time for them to sneak in an unwanted change to the TTK?
    Its the most, unbalanced time, of the year
    With the Type 2A's spraying
    And FG42's trying to be strooooong

Tell me if you want to see a full version of the song.  
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1532 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Its so cool these guys talk and communicate on twitter and reddit so much but no word in the official forum... thumbs up

this has become the norm
  • PSJackman4
    431 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 17
    Its so cool these guys talk and communicate on twitter and reddit so much but no word in the official forum... thumbs up
    Yeah I dont have either platform, thus it makes it hard to hear any news. For me, the only way to hear any news is to watch some BF you tubers, but they either don't tell the news, or they have succumbed to the horrid disease that it is Warzone.

Im looking at you Westie!
    Post edited by PSJackman4 on
  • CrashCA
    1399 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ditto for me, both too toxic

• ElliotLH
    9651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ^ Same. I do use Reddit but have no plans to ever get a Twitter account.
  • Aguamentiiii
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well is there even something to fix after 2 year? Its had been nice if we got more Cavaliera skins to SMG's. The rest we dont care!? No DEV should sit and fix patches after 2 years.. thats just a big fail for the CO
  • DerDoktorMabuse
    409 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "No DEV should sit and fix patches after 2 years.. thats just a big fail for the CO"
    ----------------------
    The Problem is that the DEVS didnt anything good in those 2 years. It makes me really angry if someone use the argument: Dont demand any balance patches or further conent for BF5 because they have to put their effort into the new BF6. Really? How blinded can someone be? Sure they did some "useful" balance patches... but althaugh nerfing things into oblivion without any good reason or nerfing things that shouldnt got implemented into the game from the start...
    Another thing is that some youtubers found game data about wepaons and gadgets like the FF in the game several month before they where unlocked by patches... DICE sold these as new content but it wasnt really and i doubt that the Pacific was made AFTER the release i think that the Pacific was already ready when the game was released... to camo that DICE in fact did not deliver any true new content in those 2 years... maybe except new skins... i think they put nearly zero effort after the release into the game just grabbed the cash and moved on...
  • CSO7777
    1922 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    "No DEV should sit and fix patches after 2 years.. thats just a big fail for the CO"
    ----------------------
    The Problem is that the DEVS didnt anything good in those 2 years. It makes me really angry if someone use the argument: Dont demand any balance patches or further conent for BF5 because they have to put their effort into the new BF6. Really? How blinded can someone be? Sure they did some "useful" balance patches... but althaugh nerfing things into oblivion without any good reason or nerfing things that shouldnt got implemented into the game from the start...
    Another thing is that some youtubers found game data about wepaons and gadgets like the FF in the game several month before they where unlocked by patches... DICE sold these as new content but it wasnt really and i doubt that the Pacific was made AFTER the release i think that the Pacific was already ready when the game was released... to camo that DICE in fact did not deliver any true new content in those 2 years... maybe except new skins... i think they put nearly zero effort after the release into the game just grabbed the cash and moved on...
    While I agree that BFV has a lot of issues, I still don't think is is totally fair to say they did nothing. They actually fixed a lot of issues (movement, sound, revive-bugs and a large number of small issues). BFV works at least as well as older titles quality-wise, (older titles all has issues that was never fixed), but the game is bland/boring in general.

Their ttk-nerf/buffs were awful and a total waste of time (for both Dice and the players).

Datamining content is not an indicator of anything. We don't know how long time things take to develop and weapons being in the program-code, says nothing about how much time Dice uses for them. They could perhaps have "drip-feed" us some weapons faster than they did, but this is just how live-service-games work (like it or not).

In reality BFVs lifespan was the same as BF1, but we just got much less content (maps) in the same time, probably because the game wasn't finished at launch (which made the live-service-model fail from the start).
  • GrizzGolf
    1439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DaMutha1 said:
    It's almost the holidays, isn't it time for them to sneak in an unwanted change to the TTK?

We need to make this a full song
  • PSJackman4
    GrizzGolf said:
    DaMutha1 said:

We need to make this a full song
    alright, hopefully later this week, I'll sit down with my two liters of Dr. Pepper and Tostitos hint of lime chips and write a full version of the song.

god help me.....
  • PSJackman4
    The update is tomorrow!!! Can't wait!!!!  : D
  • SirBobdk
    5321 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
     This update have nothing that will bring me back. AC is still broken and rental servers are not worth talking about.
  • CrashCA
    1399 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And no balancer
  • SunnyTheWerewolf
    452 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CrashCA wrote: »
    And no balancer

It's crazy to think that they were play-testing it late spring and they still haven't found a way to fix the bug they found.
  • steampunch1
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Update wasn't spectacular and the recent influx of players has shown once again how bad the class balance is. Great, a million new assaults here to obliviously dump on the experience! Golly!

Can appreciate more earnable hats, though.
  • JediMastaWyn
    590 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Random but why is everything so dam expensive,  20,000 company coin for a skin. The game is dead on its feet surely drop the price to something  more reasonable 
  • 123loreni
    224 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    -Type 11 LMG
    -3rd customization 
    -the left one
    =)