Battlefield 1 is epic

Rafat_Vip
8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited August 23
Battlefield 1 is still alive in 2020 and its really legendary and way ahed of it time

Comments

• Ronin9572
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's nice to see ppl who love this game still playing and enjoying this great game!
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4540 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I agree. I've played many and BF1 hits the spot for me. Best since BF2 and I may even like it more than BF2.
  • 123loreni
    224 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm sure it is.....I'm stuck with BF5 for now....will check it someday...
  • AW2k2
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yep, the game still good but Asian servers are full of Chinese that don't speak English which is annoy for non-Chinese players like me, also there're a **** ton of hackers which ruin the experience a lot.
  • IM_A_BLIND_KID
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It really is an incredible game forgetting some major flaws ( miromets ) etc etc...certainly my most played game ever but for me personally nothing comes close to BF3....BF3 was just on a different level all together but each to their own.
  • MarxistDictator
    5282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF3 was on a different plane of bad balance sure. Plus a lot of stupid ideas like letting angry children sit in completely invincible AA guns or assault rifles out shoot marksman rifles across the map. The only battlefield in recent memory I stopped playing well before they stopped updating. Besides the obvious BF V which was a landfill fire.
  • Titan_Awaken
    1341 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    AW2k2 wrote: »
    Yep, the game still good but Asian servers are full of Chinese that don't speak English which is annoy for non-Chinese players like me

>plays on Asian servers.
    >finds Asian players speaking Asian languages.
    >*surprised pikachu face*

I mean what did you honestly expect? And more importantly how is that a flaw of the game?
  • PackersDK
    916 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 16
    AW2k2 wrote: »
    Yep, the game still good but Asian servers are full of Chinese that don't speak English which is annoy for non-Chinese players like me

>plays on Asian servers.
    >finds Asian players speaking Asian languages.
    >*surprised pikachu face*

I mean what did you honestly expect? And more importantly how is that a flaw of the game?

I thought of a similar response when first I read this post.

BUT to be completely fair, he/she is just regretting their inability to communicate in a 2nd language, not that they are speaking their native language. And I can’t really read from the post that he/she blames BF1 for this. It’s clearly just a personal experience.
  • 123loreni
    It really is an incredible game forgetting some major flaws ( miromets ) etc etc...certainly my most played game ever but for me personally nothing comes close to BF3....BF3 was just on a different level all together but each to their own.
    if you mostly like ww2 and ww1 there ain't much of a choice....
  • 123loreni
    Just saw BF1 on youtube and it does look a bit cowboy to me. shooting soldiers on planes? =)

also the maps look dull....
  • IM_A_BLIND_KID
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    123loreni said:
    Just saw BF1 on youtube and it does look a bit cowboy to me. shooting soldiers on planes? =)

You remind me of a noob who don't know how to aim straight.
  • PSJackman4
    431 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    123loreni said:

Here's a list of the unique maps in BF1...

All of them. 
  • PSJackman4
    431 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield 1 is light years better then Battlefield 5. I have came back permanently and deleted that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Battlefield 5. It feels good.
    The only reason why I have BFV in my library was because I spent money on in game cosmetics. Yeah, I know, I know, Im fueling the fire. 
  • StLunaticNick
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rafat_Vip wrote: »
    Battlefield 1 is still alive in 2020 and its really legendary and way ahed of it time

I agree. My favorite Battlefield and still loving it. Balancing is about the only thing I wish was a little better. Win or lose doesn't matter to me just really enjoy those battles where it's close. Type of close where the behemoth is never called or the team with the behemoth makes a comeback. Those are the most fun. BF5 in my opinion is poop. I have tried getting into numerous times but so much about BF5 turns me off. Which is Ironic because I love WW2 anything... except BF5. BF1 is Epic.
  • PSJackman4
    In your guy's opinion, what it the best DLC for BF1.

IMO it is In the Name of the Tsar. 
  • OskooI_007
    1354 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 21
    They Shall Not Pass DLC. Every single map is awesome!

Verdun Heights
    Fort De Vaux
    Soissons
    Rupture
    Nivelle Nights (Post-Release)
    Prise de Tahure (Post-Release)

I also like

Zeebrugge for it's naval battles and close quarters combat on a pier
    Łupków Pass is a snow map with hilly terrain and lots of sniping
    Tsaritsyn is usually a one sided stomp, but it's always a crazy slaughter

BF1 has so many good maps.
  • PSJackman4
    They Shall Not Pass DLC. Every single map is awesome!

Verdun Heights
    Fort De Vaux
    Soissons
    Rupture
    Nivelle Nights (Post-Release)
    Prise de Tahure (Post-Release)

I also like

Zeebrugge for it's naval battles and close quarters combat on a pier
    Łupków Pass is a snow map with hilly terrain and lots of sniping
    Tsaritsyn is usually a one sided stomp, but it's always a crazy slaughter

BF1 has so many good maps.
    For me, my favorite DLC's from best to worst are...

•In the Name of the Tsar: I just find the atmosphere of the maps to be excellent, and the fact that they incorporated Russian Civil War maps makes the DLC 200% better IMO.

•They Shall Not Pass: The maps are stunning, along with the content. It is just a great solid DLC.

•Apocalypse: Even though it was the weakest DLC for BF1, it still has great maps. It includes my most favorite maps in the entire game-Passhendale, and Somme. The Air Assault gamemode was also very good.

•Turning Tides: Even though I really like this DLC, some of the maps I didn't really like. I didn't like the Gallipoli maps, but I did enjoy the North Sea maps.

I have never hated a BF1 map so much that I wanted it to be taken out of the game. 

Well...maybe Monte Grappa on Operations, that map is pretty bad.