Snap aim.

IM_A_BLIND_KID
94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Remove it..stop giving noobs a chance to get a kill. Life’s tough stop making it easy for them. That is all. Don’t @ me if you use sim assist on console...get good.

Comments

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    1135 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You're probably right but it won't happen. They even felt the need to add it to bfv when there were no complaints about it not being in the game.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4540 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you don't let noobs get kills, they abandon the game. 

Isn't going 60-6 OK enough for you? I think its important for games to have community that is invested in learning how to play. It's healthy. I don't want a game that only has a few hundred tryhards playing it. Those games dont make money and therefore those franchises die. That is a very real risk for the BF franchise right now

I hope the next game is WAY more casual than BFV
  • IM_A_BLIND_KID
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Isn't going 60-6 OK enough for you? I think its important for games to have community that is invested in learning how to play. It's healthy. I don't want a game that only has a few hundred tryhards playing it. Those games dont make money and therefore those franchises die. That is a very real risk for the BF franchise right now

60/6 ? Random lol.

Nah it shouldn’t exist let them learn the hard way. As my father drilled into my head “don’t like it tough”
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4540 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

60/6 ? Random lol.

Nah it shouldn’t exist let them learn the hard way. As my father drilled into my head “don’t like it tough”

Ouch! Brought up hard in those Welsh Valleys.