100% achievments help

KanaIia
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Looking for couple of people to unlock most problematic achievements as the main problem is that nobody plays these gamemodes and maps:

-The revolution is coming (win Operation Red Tide and Brusilov Offensive)
-Secured the resources (win 5 supply dropgames)
-Advanced studies ( 1 kill with livens projector ) ( Caporetto / River Somme / Passchendaele )

kill achievements:

-Modern Technology (5 kills with single use bottle than 1 broken bottle kill on Caporetto / River Somme / Passchendaele )
-Rough Seas ( kill with boat)
-Flyswatter (destroy 5 airplanes with L30)
-all one kill achievements

add me on origin or steam so we can schedule, if there is a need ill rent a server, please speak average english no time wasters.

Comments

• Greeny_Huwjarz
    4540 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Boosting?
  • Titan_Awaken
    1341 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Boosting is against ToS, buddy.

Do it legit or don't do it at all.
  • Ronin9572
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Did it the hard way, I earned all of them on my own! What's the point of trophies and achievments if you have to cheat to get it. Besides most of those ones centered on a game mode or certain map will be very difficult now. But I wish you all the best of luck!
  • Forkbeard84
    1892 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I just dont get the point of it.