125% Bullet Damage + No 3 Person View In Vehicles = Perfect Setting.

Colonel_Clegg
6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Hi, anyone have try a costume game with those 2 simple change?
It made the game so mush better.
The TTK with a 125% bullets damage make BFV feel like what it was at the beginning.
Before DICE completely mess up the gun fight.

Plus, with no 3P view in vehicles, tank and airplane are WAY more fair.
Dogfighting with plane, only with a first person perpective is super fun.
It give you a chance the flee when someone is behind you.
And attacking infantry on the ground is less casual.
The tanks still very powerful, but you have more chance to ambush them from behind.
And when you drive on the battlefield you have to think more where you wanna go, to not put yourself in trouble.

The only thing it missing now from costume game is a IRON SIGHT only option.

And removing the " Infinite Bandage " from the Medic Class ( completely unfair ) !

P.S. It will be great to have a FORTIFICATION option too.
0% Pre Build
50% Pre Build (Only sandbag, trench and wood plank ).
100% Pre Build ( Everything else ).

Comments

• 123loreni
    224 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 21
    I would:

-remove medic revive so medics would only pass bandages
    -remove squad spawn
    -add 3rd person view option for soldiers

We have different preferences.....

As for damage I don't know what it was like but longer TTK makes it a bit more "like WW2". It's like weapons are unaccurate....
  • MrCamp121
    1197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    123loreni wrote: »
    I would:

-remove squad spawn

As for damage I don't know what it was like but longer TTK makes it a bit more "like WW2". It's like weapons are unaccurate....

Why would you remove medic revives?...Something thats been in the battlefield franchise for years..?
  • CPU_UK
    1135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Remove 3rd person PoV from all things, it's an unfair advantage and stops me sneaking up on vehicles ;-)
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1532 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    123loreni said:
    I would:

-remove squad spawn

may i direct you to the new battlefront series, sounds like you would like these games a lot more then BF
  • HugoPlayNow
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Colonel Clegg...had a wooden leg!

Great name!

Do I win a prize?
  • HugoPlayNow
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oh wait...that was Corporal Clegg.....

dang...

Really old Pink Floyd song....BTW.
  • 123loreni
    224 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MrCamp121 said:
    I would:

-remove squad spawn

Why would you remove medic revives?...Something thats been in the battlefield franchise for years..?
    because one side can't push forward more effective if one medic always revives everyone dead.....it would feel more like a battle to me if there would be no revives.
  • SunnyTheWerewolf
    452 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    because one side can't push forward more effective if one medic always revives everyone dead.....it would feel more like a battle to me if there would be no revives.

It does seem like BF is not the game for you with your preferences, and I'd venture a guess that you couldn't find enough like-minded players to fill a custom server with those settings.
  • ElliotLH
    9651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

Can you point me in the direction of these servers? It'd be nice to get revived for a change /jk
  • HugoPlayNow
    I went to play last night...did not see one active Community server.  (XB1)

So just played Pacific Map group.
  • MrCamp121
    1197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

Fair enough. Dont think Bf is your game then like the others have said. Picking up mates from being downed is a staple to this franchise
  • THERAMPAGE_ci0h
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    125% Broke the TTD on PS4, whenever i end on server like this, i quit ... UNPLAYABLE