Thriving game

RossP317
263 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
At 9pm GMT on PS4 in Europe tonight there are 80 FULL servers. A a good many more half full.

This game in still hugely popular.

Comments

• Greeny_Huwjarz
    4771 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes - great news indeed. I'm still not seeing that many PS5 players. What platform are you on? 
  • RossP317
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ps4 still.

I'm in Scotland and not had a sniff of PS5 being back in shops yet.
  • Ronin9572
    1428 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yes - great news indeed. I'm still not seeing that many PS5 players. What platform are you on? 

Crazy thing is the damn scalpers are still running wild! While their overall prices are dropping trying to buy from the places that sell it legit is tough. 3 ppl I know it's taken them 7-10 days to actually get them. They have in their cart the time arrives and poof their back to the cart with no purchase. This is one of the reasons Sony has discontinued the PS4 Pro, and all other PS4 models except for the black 500GB one.
  • Forkbeard84
    1989 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »

Crazy thing is the damn scalpers are still running wild! While their overall prices are dropping trying to buy from the places that sell it legit is tough. 3 ppl I know it's taken them 7-10 days to actually get them. They have in their cart the time arrives and poof their back to the cart with no purchase. This is one of the reasons Sony has discontinued the PS4 Pro, and all other PS4 models except for the black 500GB one.

I want a PS5 but was looking on the internet today and all the retailers are out of them. I wonder when supply will meet demand?
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1937 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have been pre-ordering a PS5 back on Sept 18th... I have made 2 delivery requests in the beginning of december and again some days ago, as there has been rumoured that EU would recieve a quite large re-stock.
    The store cant answer any questions regarding an estimated delivery-date yet... My best guess is I will recieve it in March/April and the physical stores will have PS5 available in early June...

Also: the scalping has been just ridiculous... Yesterday I saw an account on Ebay who had picture of 18(!!!) pcs sitting in this hallway.... 

• Ronin9572
    Ronin9572 wrote: »

I want a PS5 but was looking on the internet today and all the retailers are out of them. I wonder when supply will meet demand?

I'm thinking they won't be in stores till late spring, early summer(hope I'm wrong!) Also the reason they discontinued almost all the PS4 models is so they can use these places where these were manufactured and possibly the machines to help in production of PS5's.
  • OskooI_007
    1417 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 13
    Saturday Night Live did a skit about PS5 being sold out.

• Ronin9572
    OskooI_007 wrote: »

Lol, that's a riot!
  • Forkbeard84
    1989 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »

Haha yeah good stuff. They did a good job parodying Eminem Stans song.