Amount of cheaters is mind blowing

shat00n
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I took a break from BF1 around 1,5 years ago because of constant stream of cheaters ruining my games. Decided to play again last week, see what has changed. Well, not much, more than 50% of my games still have cheaters in them. Its aimbot, damage multiplier or endless bombardment. Most of them type something that looks like an ad  for the cheat program used, in chinese characters after the end of the round. I personally dont remember any other game with this much cheaters, maybe classic counter-strike. And it's 2021, but DICE still cant implement any kind of report measures in game, guess they're busy with developing new lootboxes or something. Guess it's back to BF4, the last good BF game.

Comments

• Ronin9572
    1455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well, what do you think happens when you get:

No anti-cheat system support.
    No manual reports being looked at anymore.
    An old game with very cheap cheats available that are 100% undetected.
    Country wide lockdown's with frustrated & angry kids with nothing else to do.

Yes, it's more than one in every game, no, EA doesn't care, yes you're dumb if you buy BF6 on PC, and yes this thread will be locked.

End of.

Lol, that about sums it up!
  • Mikex2112
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    You should NEVER preorder a game....And with EA/Dice track record,they too are no exception.
    But hopefully BF6 will have a PROPER anticheat....BUT...Most players in the BF franchise think a better player has to be cheating.Which is simply not the case.
  • OskooI_007
    1436 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yes you're dumb if you buy BF6 on PC,

So Xbox or PS5 then? I'm leaning PS5 myself. I hear it has less mouse lag than Xbox.
  • Beneffit
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    yes you're dumb if you buy BF6 on PC,

So Xbox or PS5 then? I'm leaning PS5 myself. I hear it has less mouse lag than Xbox.
    Didn't they say BF6 is going to have cross play?  If it does then Xbox and Playstation players will be exposed to cheaters if EA doesn't start doing something about it.
  • Forkbeard84
    2042 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No one at Ea cares enough to do anything about cheaters on pc.

Consider getting a console.
  • FoundryNuke
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 11
    Here is my idea about cheating on BF games: New anticheat system — Battlefield Forums
  • wsupchris1222444
    974 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They're even getting on ps4 now, there was a guy with a villa perosa on Neville nights, im pretty sure that kit dont spawn on that map
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14763 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @shat00n
    Anticheat / Cheater discussions are not permitted,  Per forum rules.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines#latest
This discussion has been closed.