Any chance the operations campaigns can be rotated

1CaptainCrapBag
13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
edited February 12
There always seem to be an issue with this.

Plus the exchange rarely changes, I'm playing just to get the last few skins which is going to be almost impossible as it is but if they rarely change what's on offer it'll never happen.

I know its an old game now but I cant imagine this takes much time to do :(

Comments

• PackersDK
    952 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There always seem to be an issue with this.

Plus the exchange rarely changes, I'm playing just to get the last few skins which is going to be almost impossible as it is but if they rarely change what's on offer it'll never happen.

I know its an old game now but I cant imagine this takes much time to do :(

I can’t believe this is even an issue. Did no one at Dice go to business school?

They have been doing this Ops Campaign stuff since late 2017. You would have to be completely clueless if you drop the ball on this 6 months before BF6 releases. 

I’ve personally already about halved my BF1 playtime since December, when the first hiccups in campaign rotation appeared. This would have made sense on Dice’s part if BF6 had been released or was just around the corner.

As things are now, I’m going to have to look around for another FPS game to entertain me. I’m not playing Ballroom Blitz the next 6 months. 
  • RossP317
    266 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You'd think it would be in their interest to keep as many as possible still playing BF in any form as release still a long way away.
  • Forkbeard84
    2042 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Its Monday when they used to normally set ops rotation and still nothing!

We used to think they must be on vacation. Is it a permanent vacation then?

Without the ops rotation, I feel like I've nothing to do. 

Come on Dice lets get that Ops rotations set!
  • Ronin9572
    1455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Its Monday when they used to normally set ops rotation and still nothing!

We used to think they must be on vacation. Is it a permanent vacation then?

Without the ops rotation, I feel like I've nothing to do. 

Come on Dice lets get that Ops rotations set!

Tbh I really haven't been playing because of that. I just really hope they don't think everyone wants to play Conquest only anymore.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1198 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The exchange has updated so maybe there's a chance for the ops rotation too.
  • Forkbeard84
    The exchange has updated so maybe there's a chance for the ops rotation too.
    Yes but the exchange has been changing fairly routinely lately compared to the ops rotation.  Still a good point, someone must be manually doing the exhange every week I guess.  That guy needs to work on  Ops too.  :-)
  • Forkbeard84
    edited February 15
    Well its been an hour since my last post, so I'm bumping this thread haha! 

I know its not a support thread but maybe some person at Dice accidentally looks at the Battlefield Forums and reads this:

Hey Dice, Where is our Ops Rotation?
  • Forkbeard84
    If this wasn't the day and age of covid I would've offered to go and throw snowballs on the windows to their offices. Just to make them see how displeased we are.

I think I remember you saying you for were from Stockholm?  Snowballs on the windows would be well deserved. 

Still no OPS rotation this morning.  Doh!
  • fisknyllet17
    1762 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think I remember you saying you for were from Stockholm?  Snowballs on the windows would be well deserved. 

Sweden yes, Stockholm no. I live 250 km's west of Stockholm. So not that far off.
  • febe011
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Sweden yes, Stockholm no. I live 250 km's west of Stockholm. So not that far off.

Thats close enough!

You hear that Dice? Dont make us send @fisknyllet17 over there.

How about setting the Ops rotation now?

Hey, it's been updated!
    Enjoy a 150 (one hundred and fifty) days of Gallipoli! No, I'm not joking.
  • 1CaptainCrapBag
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    They are maps I mostly enjoy but it is getting a bit silly, I want some argonne forest :)
  • PackersDK
    I’ve just checked, it is indeed 150 days...

I hope this is a mistake, or miscommunication internally at Dice. If not, it is one of the most arrogant examples of mocking a playerbase I’ve seen in my life. I don’t know if they think it is a cute way to count down to BF6 or something, but at this point I frankly don’t give a ****. 

A hundred and fifty days is not “a rotation” in any meaningful way - and of course Dice knows that. They know it misses the point of Campaign Ops. They know players can’t use it to much. They do it anyway. At worst it’s a middlefinger to the Ops players. At best complete, arrogant indifference. 

I’m just effing done, unless this is fixed. 
  • Forkbeard84
    PackersDK said:
    I’ve just checked, it is indeed 150 days...

I hope this is a mistake, or miscommunication internally at Dice. If not, it is one of the most arrogant examples of mocking a playerbase I’ve seen in my life. I don’t know if they think it is a cute way to count down to BF6 or something, but at this point I frankly don’t give a ****. 

A hundred and fifty days is not “a rotation” in any meaningful way - and of course Dice knows that. They know it misses the point of Campaign Ops. They know players can’t use it to much. They do it anyway. At worst it’s a middlefinger to the Ops players. At best complete, arrogant indifference. 

I’m just effing done, unless this is fixed. 
    I agree.

Thanks a lot Dice.  150  days of an Op rotation we've already been playing for over a month.  Sheesh! 

I think its mostly arrogant indifference to their customers.  Karma will come around.

• bleachee
    991 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    150 days?? I just don't understand DICE sometimes.
  • Ronin9572
    Wow....i really hope this was just a typo on their end!
  • febe011
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They said on twitter that they are working on enabling the other operations and activated Blood and Sand until the problem is solved.
  • PackersDK
    edited February 19
    febe011 said:
    They said on twitter that they are working on enabling the other operations and activated Blood and Sand until the problem is solved.

That sounds great.

I really had a hard time believing 150 days was to be taken serious, but I must say I didn’t think it completely impossible that Dice would do it. 

I wonder what the issue is...
  • Ronin9572
    PackersDK wrote: »
    That sounds great.

I really had a hard time believing 150 days was to be taken serious, but I must say I didn’t think it completely impossible that Dice would do it. 

I wonder what the issue is...

EA/Dice...