arm or disarm dont work

CrewyouDK63
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
new weekly missions arm or disarm dont seem to work, cant find eny servers that has this funcion on the missions. 

Comments

• DaMutha1
    1519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Play Outpost.  Works fine.
  • ElliotLH
    9842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Airborne part of Grand Operations would work as well.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14763 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Outpost mode,  Grand ops too,  Also breakthrough which has 2 objectives to arm/disarm on the final stretch 
  • ElliotLH
    9842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Outpost mode,  Grand ops too,  Also breakthrough which has 2 objectives to arm/disarm on the final stretch 

You might be thinking of Frontlines and not Breakthrough there man.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14763 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    ElliotLH said:

You might be thinking of Frontlines and not Breakthrough there man.
    Good shout,  that's the one.
  • iamwiener
    436 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What about the most obvious: rush? These new game modes (BT, FL, GrandOps) are not worth a try anyway. But thats just my personal opinion.
  • ElliotLH
    iamwiener wrote: »
    What about the most obvious: rush? These new game modes (BT, FL, GrandOps) are not worth a try anyway. But thats just my personal opinion.

Still possible but Rush was relegated to only being available in Community Games so it's harder to come by (and one day of a particular Grand Ops IIRC).

Personally I found it quicker to take the other path to get the Boins this week.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1198 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Rush seems to be about at the moment.
  • DaMutha1
    1519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not sure why someone would jump through hoops to find an elusive Rush game when there are always a couple of official Outpost servers (at least on PS4), and every game has 3-6 objectives that can be constantly armed and disarmed.