Advanced search does not work, no games found, PC!!!

19Romulus84
140 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 23
As in the topic, about 00-00 EA crashed the servers, they had some failure because there is a downdetector page where 90 crash reports immediately popped up and you only in Poland but that's not the point. Now you can play the game, but in a "traditional" way, that is, you have to play what is proposed because ... attention attention does not work at all advanced search simply finds nothing, nothing, zero. Write if it does not work for you, although I assume it does, and what time did it start working?

Comments

• soupy48
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. PC U.S.
  • Hillder
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Latin America... Es lo mismo...
  • homing_guy115
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It has happened to me for a few days, sort button solved the problem.
  • 19Romulus84
    @homing_guy115 
    You are telling a lie, nobody works with advanced game search, whether you play in Europe, South America or North America ... it's just that today at 00-30 the servers have crashed and nobody's advanced search works anywhere.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14763 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Servers are facing issues from what I can see,  I've already tagged the CM on twitter about it.
  • 19Romulus84
    edited February 23
    @LOLGotYerTags 
    As I said, advanced search doesn't work at all. Remember, a few days ago I assumed that advanced search was not working properly ... it answers once every 7 times? Today at 00-30 it stopped working completely, there is simply not a single game. And it doesn't refresh anything, it just keeps writing that there are no games. At 0-30 the servers have crashed and advanced search has completely stopped working since then. You can only play dedicated games because there is simply no game when you enter advanced search. Write to them there for it broke, I texted with 10 people in chat and they all have this problem, just no advanced games, just zero, not a single.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14763 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @19Romulus84
    I'm aware,  It WAS fixed,  But tonight there was an outage and I got disconnected back to the main menu and couldnt find any servers ( hence why I'm not playing now )
  • 19Romulus84
    @LOLGotYerTags I know, the only thing is that now there are no advanced games at all, do you have a filter or not, just a department at all - advanced games do not work, write who needs to be there because it cannot be.
  • DaveTheBrave_USA
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This problem has been going on for a few days. I've been getting disconnected from server and found no games in advanced search. Once I got disconnected as as I was just pulling the trigger for the last shot of a proficiency mission. I went to EA tech support and was told I probably have a closed port problem, but I doubt it. Looks like it was a server failure after all and I hope they get it fixed soon.
  • 19Romulus84
    @DaveTheBrave_USA 
    Not true, I play 8 hours a day and I know this game inside out, there was a problem that you had to refresh 7 times, but today when the servers crashed and 00-30 advanced games completely disappeared. Understand? When you enter advanced games, they are gone, there aren't any. THERE IS NO. What you are talking about is different, now there are no advanced games at all. I've never seen anything like it before and I've been playing since this game came out.
  • DaveTheBrave_USA
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @DaveTheBrave_USA 
    Not true, I play 8 hours a day and I know this game inside out, there was a problem that you had to refresh 7 times, but today when the servers crashed and 00-30 advanced games completely disappeared. Understand? When you enter advanced games, they are gone, there aren't any. THERE IS NO. What you are talking about is different, now there are no advanced games at all. I've never seen anything like it before and I've been playing since this game came out.
    That's true. Up until today if you refreshed several times (7? I didn't count) game servers would come back up but that shouldn't have to happen either. It's a related problem of some sort of hardware or software failure. At any rate it wasn't like that a week or so ago so it's just a temporary inconvenience and I'm sure they are going to fix it. I've played this game since it came out and also before it came out so I know a thing or 2 too. I've also noticed the ping isn't as low as it used to be.
  • Adsaau
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here, Nothing at all. Disappointed

:(
  • homing_guy115
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @homing_guy115  You are telling a lie, nobody works with advanced game search, whether you play in Europe, South America or North America ... it's just that today at 00-30 the servers have crashed and nobody's advanced search works anywhere.

It's a bug, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
    You can use matchmaking playlist as well.
  • Cannon-dale10
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    After over 2 years of this game being out, why is this happening??   I have such little hope for BF 6. 
  • Sun_skc
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same Here in Australia !!!!. It happened since this morning in Australia. Have tweeted @EAHelp and still no response.