Help with dice la morse code

Jalerorigen
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hi everyone i would  be so pleased if anyone could help me translating the dice la morse code. i've tried lots of apps and also i've tried translating myself watching the video but for me it's an impossible mission. Thank you guys. 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nhav78GerJzVX8CRkgyAKSihhoM8-OFC/view?usp=sharing

Comments

• ElliotLH
    9851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Unless you're still in the server there's no point translating the morse as it's round specific.

If it does help you at all, when I unlocked the camo (roughly a year ago) I used the BF4 Lantern & Morse Solver app on the Play store, and it was pretty helpful. Just took a bit of fiddling to get it to pick up the flashes correctly.
  • Jalerorigen
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    Unless you're still in the server there's no point translating the morse as it's round specific.

If it does help you at all, when I unlocked the camo (roughly a year ago) I used the BF4 Lantern & Morse Solver app on the Play store, and it was pretty helpful. Just took a bit of fiddling to get it to pick up the flashes correctly.
    But the morse will be always the same, I mean, the code is personal and doesn´t change so you have to change to another server in order to get the camo.  Anyway, thanks for answering.
    May you know another similar app for IOS or maybe a programme for windows pc? Cause i don't have android and I've already tried some ios apps but they all were unuseful.
  • Jalerorigen
    For anybody who likes to help me the code starts a bit after minute 8:30. I get something like 711688704 but it isn't correct. In another try I get 7106*8704