Weekly BF

What's the coolest dogtag?

nlaje596
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
For me it's the 4th floor one because it looks like a credit card

Comments

• TrueEmissary
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    to be honest....for me there's none. The vast majority of tags seems kinda juvenile. I settled with the hopping penguine, because it looks cute, but cool? Not really.

The same goes for the BF3 tags, but the "Endstation" tag. This was cool indeed.
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    to be honest....for me there's none. The vast majority of tags seems kinda juvenile.
    I've never changed mine in BF3 or BF4. It's useless fluff. The devs could have used the time they made them on other things far more important.

• Kianoosh_a9
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Spotting Medal Dog Tag
  • spanielwolfboy
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    RustedRoot wrote: »
    to be honest....for me there's none. The vast majority of tags seems kinda juvenile.
    I've never changed mine in BF3 or BF4. It's useless fluff. The devs could have used the time they made them on other things far more important.

Devs and art departments are usually 2 different entities. Mant companies have to struggle to keep artists fully occupied.
    In my opinion you may need to tighten the screw in thy forehead.
  • spanielwolfboy
    I like the stuffed animal knifing another from behind.
  • Trokey66
    8599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Marked for Dead.......
  • Monk3hman
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Probably the one splattered with paint, or the CTE tags
    Also the Phantom tags :p
  • Thieves1988
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited September 2016
    I'd probably say the ultimate assault/ engineer/ support/ recon/ commander dog tags

They were difficult to get and I like to show that off.
  • BioPh33r
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Dog Tag Dog Tag
  • AniBaggins
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Plain Jane. No ones getting fancy ID tag of me :expressionless:
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Devs and art departments are usually 2 different entities. Mant companies have to struggle to keep artists fully occupied.

If there are less "artsie" things to do then they can dedicate those resources to more important things.

Logic is absent with you apparently.
  • spanielwolfboy

If there are less "artsie" things to do then they can dedicate those resources to more important things.

Logic is absent with you apparently.

my last response to you is why answer a thread your not interested in?

Artist have created everything that brought you to reading this.

Are you that lonely you can't reflect upon what gives others joy and stuff?

Please see someone for a little joy before you lose touch with reality.
  • xSlemhix
    261 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2016
    Ultimate commander, Commander Time and Commander Master Dog tags.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    The hotdog one with the smiley face. Definitely.
  • LeeJayBird
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Penguin is best.
  • wert718
    336 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    the rank 10 dogtag, I wear it proudly
  • Dark_Dragon279
    637 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Engineer time dog tag and varying mastery dog tags (m249 atm)
  • Forlornpast
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You know they should let you create your own like your emblem...then when you steal them you end up having a very unique trophy selection.
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The shopping list one and the SCAR H mastery tag. I'm pretty biased towards the SCAR mastery tag cos it's an awesome gun.
  • Truffleshuffle03
    2267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I change mine depending on what I am working on doing. Like for defibbing people I might put the shock tag on and for knifing the tag collector or something like that. The best one I ever got from a player was just a basic tag but it had his name on it which was One eyed willy and I thought that pretty Ironic that I took that dudes tag and I am truffleshuffle. Im sure his name was meant as something else but it fit