the ANZAC's (AUSTRAIAN NEW ZEALAND ARMY) should be put in the game

noobicimages
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
edited August 2016
I strongly agree that the ANZAC forces should be put in BATTLEFIELD 1 to commemorate those who fort at Gallipoli it is just not fair that you have Turks (The ottoman empire) and not the AUS/NZ (ANZAC) and cuss no one does games about Australian's and New Zealand its about change :) leave a comment and tell me what you think about my argument

Comments

• beastpatos
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I wanted to play as my great grandfather in anzac horse artillery at gallipoli
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm hopping that I get a slouch hat pinned up correctly on the left side with emu plume.
  • noobicimages
    Lest we forget
  • OLDSKOOL1908
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Every DLC will add a new army, so maybe your army will come in future DLC
  • Blazcowitz43
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    While I would love to see that, I doubt that they will be added as an actual faction. I think however that the British Scout class is at least meant to represent the ANZACS since eh is wearing a slouch hat, albeit with the wrong side up, just like how the British medic class is Indian in acknowledgement of the indians who served in the Great War.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    While I would love to see that, I doubt that they will be added as an actual faction. I think however that the British Scout class is at least meant to represent the ANZACS since eh is wearing a slouch hat, albeit with the wrong side up, just like how the British medic class is Indian in acknowledgement of the indians who served in the Great War.

But he's African American (even though he's not American) and no longer wears it, just the Brodie helmet now. (Only 2000 aboriginals served in world war 1 so the argument that it's an aboriginal is also just as ridiculous plus not looking like one).

There seems to be face presets (neat) and hopefully helmet/hat customisation (not tf2 style but some choice would be nice).

Would be nice if their was a commonwealth dlc as that opens up map potential and is a saving grace for Canadians, Aussies, kiwis, Indians who aren't satisfied with the medic class and South Africans (which may be what the British Scout was because everything fits the bill).

• noobicimages
    mmmmmm maybe if DICE changed what the British recon looks like changing the side of witch the slouch hat is bent and then make him white or aboriginal, Torres strait islanders or a kiwi that's all we wont come on DICE its just one thing just 1 thing you have a nuff time pleas do this for us down under :)
  • sinisterNL
    242 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This will turn the game upside down.
  • sps4whatever
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    The ANZACS should have been in it... marginalised... like we were by Churchill (WW1 Churchill) threw us into the wind by choosing the worst landing zone in history while wearing a top hat, at Gallipoli...
  • Seachan888
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    sinisterNL wrote: »
    This will turn the game upside down.

That's a good thing as it will turn the franchise around....
  • crabman169
    The ANZACS should have been in it... marginalised... like we were by Churchill (WW1 Churchill) threw us into the wind by choosing the worst landing zone in history while wearing a top hat, at Gallipoli...

We chose the landing and the time after weeks of Intel.

The Brits down south were killed before they even hit the shore. Sea was red with blood.
  • sps4whatever
    crabman169 wrote: »

The Brits down south were killed before they even hit the shore. Sea was red with blood.

Ah, OK I must have had it wrong (had heard somewhere that Churchill was a poor strategic planner in his early military career and out of carelessness hadn't put enough concern on it/ Gallipoli planning). My mistake.
  • Hazard87
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What's it with all the **** over a certain bunch being or not being in a friggin videogame. I wasn't surprised from the French being as chauvinistic at they are but I didn't see it coming from aussies/kiwi's :P
  • crabman169

Ah, OK I must have had it wrong (had heard somewhere that Churchill was a poor strategic planner in his early military career and out of carelessness hadn't put enough concern on it/ Gallipoli planning). My mistake.

Churchill did send us there but we choose the landing and the time.
    Pretty much most of ww1 in a nutshell for us.
  • sps4whatever

Churchill did send us there but we choose the landing and the time.
    Pretty much most of ww1 in a nutshell for us.

Ah I see, well, you learn something new every day as they say!
  • sps4whatever
    Hazard87 wrote: »
    What's it with all the **** over a certain bunch being or not being in a friggin videogame. I wasn't surprised from the French being as chauvinistic at they are but I didn't see it coming from aussies/kiwi's :P

Yep, I agree, I realised that after I posted (as in, hang on a minute, everyone (almost) was in that war!) Patriotism can lead me to bias I guess heh heh - i.e. on second thought it would be too difficult to properly represent all the participants in that war. Too complex for a vid game.

• PEZZALUCIFER
    1044 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The cavalry uniform is very similar to the Australian officer's uniform worn at gallipoli.
  • PEZZALUCIFER
    1044 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pic of my great uncle
    H12764.JPG
  • PEZZALUCIFER
    Cavalry.......
    Cr3Q6AzW8AAobHY.jpg
  • sps4whatever
    Pic of my great uncle
    H12764.JPG

Salute!

What an awesome picture!