Beta over already?

St0n3ymontana
1332 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Seriously? It's over already? I had the chance to play about 10 minutes or about half of a round. Well i guess my first impressions will stick. Heck, didn't it just update yesterday or the day before?

Comments

• owltro
    3356 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Already? It lasted 9 days...
  • DevilsBathtub
    834 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yep, all done.
  • DeathByFeathers
    1665 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    owltro wrote: »

It ended 9 days too early
  • 01Hakaari10
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

It ended 9 days too early

should have had more maps available, then I would say it ended 30 days too early
  • St0n3ymontana

Well some of us do have to work for a living.
  • St0n3ymontana
    9 days isn't very long for beta testing. The only thing that tells me they were wanting to do was test servers. Not much interest in finding out about any potential problems with the game because you won't find them in just 9 days.
  • owltro
    3356 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    FuhQnDie wrote:
    I go to a GT high school and the amount of free time I have is comparable to (or less than) a full-time worker.

9 days is enough for whatever DICE needs of us, and there's no point arguing about it now because it's over and there's nothing more to do.

Remember, the beta's for stress testing and bug-fixing, not only for our enjoyment.
  • psmsk8er
    428 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Doesn't mean you can't enjoy it , or want more . But you are right , we're beating a dead horse. Maybe we can get a "demo" right before launch like they did with bad company. That had a different map from the alpha or beta , whatever it was
  • BadcuzTremysaid
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    FuhQnDie wrote: »

So do i yet i manages to get in at least 2 hours a day.NO EXCUSES!
  • BaronVonGoon
    6731 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Open Gamma next week
  • owltro
    Nobel83-9 wrote:
    Open Gamma next week
    I thought they said they weren't doing a gamma. Open delta, maybe?
  • DeathByFeathers
    1665 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nobel83-9 wrote:
    Open Gamma next week
    I thought they said they weren't doing a gamma. Open delta, maybe?

I was thinking a closed omega
  • St0n3ymontana
    FuhQnDie wrote:
    I go to a GT high school and the amount of free time I have is comparable to (or less than) a full-time worker.

9 days is enough for whatever DICE needs of us, and there's no point arguing about it now because it's over and there's nothing more to do.

Remember, the beta's for stress testing and bug-fixing, not only for our enjoyment.

Come on now, don't compare yourself to a full time worker. I work two full time jobs. You haven't eve begun to learn what it's like to work & live in the real world.
  • badkarma11
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Figures. I was on vacation and only saw references to the beta yesterday. oh well. Guess I'll wait for the feedback after it goes live.
  • owltro
    FuhQnDie wrote:
    Come on now, don't compare yourself to a full time worker. I work two full time jobs. You haven't eve begun to learn what it's like to work & live in the real world.
    With all due respect, the only thing I'm comparing is the amount of free time I have. Most days I don't have any free time, because I do homework till 12 or 1AM.