Weekly Debrief

Hacker Assignment 2/White Hat Syndicate dont unlock

KnightTemplarXX
202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
i unlocked this but when startin a new game it doesnt unlocked so its glitched i got hacker v5 upgrades

Comments

• KnightTemplarXX
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    i just checked again i got everything on lvl 5 gold lvl 13 what is wrong with this
    now i cant do the gray hat and black hat assignment
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i just checked again i got everything on lvl 5 gold lvl 13 what is wrong with this
    now i cant do the gray hat and black hat assignment

I am assuming you figured it out now that you have both complete?
  • KnightTemplarXX
    yes thanks anyway it popped up in the game after
    i like this game but never seen so many bugs in a bf game gameplay is totaly ****
  • KnightTemplarXX
    edited September 2016
    zipline doesnt work half of the time it stands but cant use it or cant shoot with it
    melee sucks in stead of smashing the guys head in with a baseball bat golfclub he take the guy on the floor
    and with a knife he only cuts half of the time works only from behind or sometimes from side especially when they carrier in bloodmoney
    when someone is eguipped with ballistic shield you cant shoot him from behind i used every shot gun but enemies can hit me
    game falls out every day while i am playing
    and were is the sword patch etc etc problems with this game
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    zipline doesnt work half of the time it stands but cant use it or cant shoot with it

You simply need to properly position yourself when using zipline. You must have a stable place to position it and you must be aiming at a valid target/range. Works as intended... and I have even killed 12 people with it too.
    melee sucks in stead of smashing the guys head in with a baseball bat golfclub he take the guy on the floor and with a knife he only cuts half of the time works only from behind or sometimes from side especially when they carrier in bloodmoney

Each melee weapon has a specific method to them.

Knives are meant to take down people quickly and lethally from behind. If used when not in proper rear position then a slashing animation will be seen and usual does approx 75% damage.

Blunt weapons like baseball bat and gold club will allow you to take an opponent down from behind with non-lethal force and then have the ability to interrogate them for added points and team info. If you are not in proper rear position then a swinging animation will be seen and the same usual approx 75% damage is seen. Note: if blunt weapon is used out of proper position/range then it becomes a lethal takedown.

Slashing bladed weapons like sword and machete are meant for a strong/heavy swing that will kill opponent in one hit. They are a bit slower to swing but damage is usually a sure kill if within range.

Not knowing the differences in melee weapons is likely because you simply expect them to work as other games have used melee weapons, they do not. They work as intended and are excellent addition to Battlefield.
    when someone is eguipped with ballistic shield you cant shoot him from behind i used every shot gun but enemies can hit me

That is the advantage of shield. It basically makes you hard to hit from behind. Aim at feet, hit them from the side or attack enemies as they turn around. Again, works as intended.
    game falls out every day while i am playing
    and were is the sword patch etc etc problems with this game

Have no clue what you are referring to here? If you are talking about some issues of game freezing then yes it does occur on some game modes/levels and is an annoying aspect that has not been resolved. Forces many to simply avoid those game modes/maps when playing. What is needed to be patched with sword? It works just fine.

• KnightTemplarXX
    every day after a few hours the game goes in slowmotion xbox is not overheated so thats not the problem
  • BillyHoWCR
    every day after a few hours the game goes in slowmotion xbox is not overheated so thats not the problem

Nope... that is totally on your end.