Add your gamer tag here for all Xbox 1 one players can play together

HawkeyeAM47
1315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited October 2016
So, add your gamer tag, for we can all add each other and play matches together, or even form clans to play together.
Either way, post your gamer tag..

My gamer tag
APOCALYPSEMAN91
See you all on the battlefield..

UPDATE: THESE ARE ALL THE GAMERTAGS FROM THE POSTINGS, ADD THEM AND HAVE FUN OUT THERE GUYS.. .
SEE YOU ALL ON THE BATTLEFIELD..
Ganertags to add so far below

FPSRUSSIA70
MrBlue7
Mikey1218
Daddy Scout
XR Jabba81
Doctor Dingle
Rob D Maggot
Crabman2325
The Insane Pain
silly stelios
squad repair
younggun138
NaS Nevaeh
Jrow88
Uncle Togey
BillSzoverdu
microsep
smacka
CANDYASS
lunedeprince
IV XTR3ME VI
TangolikeZeus77
semi3028
88th
crompy88
iambluewolf
F00T4U
Medicborn
PumpchaserOR
dr2y2k
NaS Dpad
cruscifixio
iCk3Y UK
SNUGGLEMITTINS1
LurkinTom14
mirr0rball
Go2Guy
Sebas
WanRupert
Nightfox915
DualistR73
AussieKang
mrjammyj
Cart3r27
St Vitus Dance
HeavyComponent
DarkestHour138
FOOT4U
Ahmad A Hussien

Those are all the gamertags, from the thread so far. Its good to see all Xbox Gamers sticking together..
Post edited by HawkeyeAM47 on

Comments

• shufixer
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I am looking for players that want to play the objective, Would really like to form a squad with at least 2 medics and at least 1 support class. I have been running support and engineer. I think if you can get a get group of guys together you would dominate just about any game.
  • xGo2Guyx
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Go2Guy is my GT. Go ahead and add me if you would like I am usually on at night.
  • Skeptycs
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    My gamertag is Sebas. I have a mic and am on most of the time, definitely getting the full game as well. Feel free to message or add me if you want to squad up!
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Awesome to see all the comments..
    I'm gonna get around to adding everyone..
  • rupert8
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    WanRupert likes working as a team hook me up
  • FreedomFighter06
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nightfox915 great team player
  • PhatMike73
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DualistR73. Mature gamer with a mic. Preordered ultimate. Add if you are looking for a team oriented player.
  • pullmyfinger367
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GT: AussieKang
    As you can see from my gamertag I'm from down under, namely Perth...
    When you add me maybe just message me saying you found me on this thread and I'll add you back.
    Mic, No Salt, Lad, Fun Times
  • BaronVonGoon
    6631 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Xx_Imonps4cozxboxsucks_xX
  • dr2y2k
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GT: dr2y2k, west coast timing, mic usually on.
  • MRJammyJ
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I got all the plasters..lemme know if you need 1 :) krrrrtttttt....over n about....mrjammyj
  • Cart3r27
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cart3r27

Playing BF4 until then
  • MRJammyJ
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    MRJammyJ wrote: »
    I got all the plasters..lemme know if you need 1 :) krrrrtttttt....over n about....mrjammyj

GMT Time
  • semi3028
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Add me im looking for competive gamers like myself I play to win looking for like minded gamers I prefer 18+ and I stream on twitch
    GT semi3028
  • suspect69
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2016
    My GT is St Vitus Dance.

I'm a team oriented mature player w mic. I am in the Southeast U.S. but play at all hours.

I PTFO , resupply and revive team mates and all about tactics and communication.

I like all game modes but prefer infantry based modes especially 5v5 Rescue mode in Hardline and Defuse in BF4. My BF Hardline stats are 2.12 K/D and 71% W/L.

Feel free to add and message me that you found me on this thread and I'll add you back.
  • HeavyCompon
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GT: HeavyComponent

I would like to have a squad, but keep in mind I only could play at night for a few hours because of work and days off of course.
  • DarkestHour138
    992 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    gt: DarkestHour138
    I play the objective and don't care about K/D, sometimes a death is worth it if it benefits the team to win
    I play medic, assault, and support classes depending on the map and my team
  • dayglowfroggy
    445 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My gt is FOOT4U I always have mike on ,play most nights from 9:30 pm till 11 ish uk time .like to use proper squad and organised tacktics i am a mature player .
  • ahmad47abdullah
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    my gamer tag is Ahmad A Hussien