Made a BF1 Montage!

D3THD33LR
13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Hello everyone! Just made a Battlefield One montage that I hope you all feel is fairly epic! If you have the time to watch it and leave some feedback that'd be awesome :#

Thanks again and see you on the battlefield!

D3TH D33LR

Comments

• Blazcowitz43
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Some pretty impressive stuff in this mate. Couldn't help but laugh at the A7V tipping over and you just taking out all the crew members as they bailed :)
  • g3a3stevo
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Some fine field gun work in there Sir.....Also the tank bailers I had to lol
  • Blazcowitz43
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I made my own montage as well. I'd love to hear what you think!
  • g3a3stevo
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I made my own montage as well. I'd love to hear what you think!

Some nice action there Soldier.......Nice mix of classes also which is nice to see
  • D3THD33LR
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Ahh sorry guys literally just got around to checking my posts! I totally appreciate the feedback though and I'm glad you enjoyed it!
    Awesome video Blazcowitz43! I liked the quicker cut clips and the wide variety of moments. I made a recent video of my top 10 plays for Feb if you guys wanted to check out what I'm doing now with the game :)