#FridayNightBattlefield - Weekly Community Event

Comments

• FF_smart27
    1965 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ben8D8over wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems finding the FNB server with the new UI?

At the moment I´m looking for the "search" button to find servers by name, lol
    Am I blind ?

I did find it after a while lol
    Problem was the filter was preset to 5-10 empty slots but the server was still empty so it wouldn't show up.
    I guess it will take some time to get used to the new UI :-)
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ben8D8over wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems finding the FNB server with the new UI?

At the moment I´m looking for the "search" button to find servers by name, lol
    Am I blind ?

I did find it after a while lol
    Problem was the filter was preset to 5-10 empty slots but the server was still empty so it wouldn't show up.
    I guess it will take some time to get used to the new UI :-)

Yes, it´s in the filter on the server browser, thanks :)
  • G0NiT0
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Am gonna be there tonight :smiley: on PC!!
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    Get ready for tonight soldiers!
  • fizl406
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Cryphisss wrote: »
    Get ready for tonight soldiers!

Will it be hardline?
  • TakerDeep2008
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Will a US West Coast server be up and running or just East Coast?

I will be there
  • badkarma11
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Count me in!
  • Atif-NL
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    let's battle soldiers
  • Corvixin
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Glad I found this server, very fun and decent community, see you all there!
  • FF_smart27
    1965 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What happened on ps4? Everyone got the boot? lol
  • TakerDeep2008
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    cannot connect to the teamspeak server
  • TakerDeep2008
    had fun for an hour...thanks EA/Dice
  • THEMANbmx420
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    this is a cool video of battefield
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    @THEMANbmx420 please post your videos in the Battlefield Creators Corner - Video Sharing section. Posting the video in random threads is considered as spam and it just derails the topic. :)
  • FF_smart27
    What's up with all that kill stealing every time I'm about to get a tag? lol
  • Red_Spider
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Live QA, Battlefield V
    Corvixin wrote: »
    Glad I found this server, very fun and decent community, see you all there!
    Thanks @Corvixin, glad you had a good time :)
    cannot connect to the teamspeak server
    Feel free to PM me and I can look into this for you @TakerDeep2008
  • MorningTimeCloud
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What's up with all that kill stealing every time I'm about to get a tag? lol

That's what makes it a challenge! :)
  • sharpshooter2231
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    When could Australia get a FNB server?
  • nofxdaffyx
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    See you on the BATTLEFIELD =)
  • badkarma11
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Friday night Fights!