New UI coming soon

xPunisher_GFYx
198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited September 2016
So BF1 and BF4 UI is going to come to Hardline soon, so what are your guys thoughts about it? Will it improve server browsing or ruin it more?

Example of what it may look like:
yKukHz9.jpg
Note: This is not real Just a photoshop edit

Comments

• MarxistDictator
    4710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2016
    Dislike yet another pointless overhaul to what we've come to use as normal and navigated fine. Especially this late in game life. Why
  • xPunisher_GFYx
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2016
    Dislike yet another pointless overhaul to what we've come to use as normal and navigated fine. Especially this late in game life. Why

Well this patch is going to allow you to navigate between BF4 and BF1 just by a click of a button, not only that but also do some well needed fixes on some of the glitches and issue that plague BFH
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Well this patch is going to allow you to navigate between BF4 and BF1 just by a click of a button, not only that but also do some well needed fixes on some of the glitches and issue that plague BFH

Well if they don't fix the issue where systems freeze when playing certain maps/game modes then the patch will be pointless.
  • xPunisher_GFYx
    BillyHoWCR wrote: »

Well if they don't fix the issue where systems freeze when playing certain maps/game modes then the patch will be pointless.

I've never experience this unless your referring to when the game crashed on XB1 then that been fix a long time ago
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BillyHoWCR wrote: »

I've never experience this unless your referring to when the game crashed on XB1 then that been fix a long time ago

I believe he is talking about Xbox 360. I don't think the new UI is going there. I for one think that the new UI will be nice just for not having to hear the theme song anymore... lol. Seriously though, maybe it will get more people to play if its integrated? It will be nice to easily go between the three games.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Old one works fine. Hope there are some fixes within the patch.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6199 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The new UI will break the game. It's going g to have bugs that make you constantly have to restart the game.
  • xPunisher_GFYx
    eSyn-exor wrote: »

It may works fine but with the new one at least server browsers will be the main reason for it, Also there needs to be fixes to some of the glitch areas in the maps
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

It may works fine but with the new one at least server browsers will be the main reason for it, Also there needs to be fixes to some of the glitch areas in the maps

Nerfing the FAL and get rid of magnumrounds would be better then a glitch wich no one use.
  • xPunisher_GFYx
    edited September 2016

Nerfing the FAL and get rid of magnumrounds would be better then a glitch wich no one use.

Magnum Round aren't that bad it just bad players using it for the wrong reason, FAL i wouldn't know... I don't use BR as much as my Sniper/Assault Rifles (Also Haven't played since June, First day back and it felt good to go 125-68 on downtown)
  • NOT_ACTIVE_Rambo
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nerf the turtle (aka shield), and then I might consider coming back for few rounds
  • xPunisher_GFYx
    eSyn-Rambo wrote: »
    Nerf the turtle (aka shield), and then I might consider coming back for few rounds

They should of made it like BF4 where it not scene til you bring it out
  • ProLegion_exor
    eSyn-Rambo wrote: »

They should of made it like BF4 where it not scene til you bring it out
    Sounds like an good idea.
  • StardustSpeedway
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2016
    I wasn't a fan of the new UI in BF4 nor BF1 beta. I prefer the simple one we have now.
  • xPunisher_GFYx
    I wasn't a fan of the new UI in BF4 nor BF1 beta. I prefer the simple one we have now.

I think i a lot of people can't adjust to it yet, I do like the switch game feature where you can switch from BFH to BF1 back to BF4 without going to the home screen
  • StardustSpeedway
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    But isn't that feature only convenient for people who have the digital versions of the game?
  • xzhpete
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I liked having stats, forums and server browser all in one place with Battlelog so I'm not too happy that they will now be in 3 different places, though it will be nice not having chrome open in the background eating up muh RAM. It's not that big of a deal though, I'm sure we'll get used to it and it will improve over time. People didn't like Battlelog when it was introduced and now we don't want to see it leave lol
  • xPunisher_GFYx
    But isn't that feature only convenient for people who have the digital versions of the game?

By the looks of it yeah but there i think they might ask to just insert disk at a point
  • megalonman
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

How will it work if you have physical disc copies of the games?
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    megalonman wrote: »

How will it work if you have physical disc copies of the games?

You'll probably have to swap them.