Can allies use German guns??

BadumBattlefield
97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Obviously they could pick up the enemy weapons and such but I would like to see some weapons per teams. Like battlefield hardline?

Comments

• Peernu
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I hope you can't spawn in with weapons from a different country, that would be really immersion breaking for me. It'd be better if every weapon had a 'twin' from the other side so you can unlock them both at the same time.
  • bananahead81
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bahnisko wrote: »
    I hope you can't spawn in with weapons from a different country, that would be really immersion breaking for me. It'd be better if every weapon had a 'twin' from the other side so you can unlock them both at the same time.

They definitely need "twins" or you just know people are only going to play the faction with the best gun. When i say best i mean most popular. I'll use M16A3 from BF3 as an example.
  • BadumBattlefield
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

They definitely need "twins" or you just know people are only going to play the faction with the best gun. When i say best i mean most popular. I'll use M16A3 from BF3 as an example.

speaking of gunplay.. did you guys see any iron sight bolt actions being used?? all i saw were scopes and smgs
  • Loqtrall
    12426 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

speaking of gunplay.. did you guys see any iron sight bolt actions being used?? all i saw were scopes and smgs

Considering most of the people that actually used bolt-actions in the livestream were YouTubers that regularly snipe in other BF games, it's no wonder none of them tried removing their scopes - assuming they let players customize AT ALL for the live stream (I don't think they did)
  • BadumBattlefield
    Bump (just want more input)
  • ChickNFoot
    1627 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    That would be horrible.

There would be some gun thatvwould be better then another. As well to unlock stuff for that gun you will have to be on a certain side. This sucked in hardline (K10 for cops was so much better then the Criminal's SMGs).

This wasn't a problem with BF3 where a Russian would use a M16 or BF4 for an American using an Aek.

Just let people use what they want regardless of faction. If you want a true to life expereince then play with the gun for the faction your playing.
  • ilikem14
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    I made a thread on this
    I think you start with faction based guns and the unlock system is similar to hardline. If you are a us soldier you start with your m1903 springfield and when you unlock your next weapon, say the remington model 8, you have to master that weapon to use it as a german or maybe through an assignment to unlcok it for other factions
  • Raptor_i81
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Please DICE make it at least hard to unlock or the better make the weapons specific per team and not shared .