LoH Seeking Mature like minded Gamers like you

124»

Comments

• haddix1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I'm interested in joining.
  • Jonboy1966
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Great bunch of guys in LoH. I just joined recently and was treated great. Some of the members even taught me some things about BF that I didn't know. There is someone online to play with almost any time, day or night.
  • NASTY_BOY_00
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    prepare for "all out war" check us out today
  • NASTY_BOY_00
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF1n is rapidly approaching, jump into battle with a TEAM @ http://www.legionofhonorclan.com/
  • Eclipse_Ilx
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Do you guys do scrims? RAM is currently looking for platoons to scrim in 5v5 dom
  • Eclipse_Ilx
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    10v10 or 12v12 cq small scrim?
  • NASTY_BOY_00
    haddix1 wrote: »

hit me up on xbl GT is NASTY BOY OO
  • Capt_J_Roberts
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Come join us here at LoH!!! Been here for three years and never been bored or losing many games. Learn tactics and strategies with a group of cool guys. Overall, just a great time.
  • Graygray20
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    can I add you all or do I need to belong to the group to game on battlefield 4 as most of my buddies have gone onto bf1 I am 40 years old from the UK not the best but I only play for fun not the K.D

Look me up Gamer tag

Graygray20
  • DarkCarnage30
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hell il play bf4 with ya don't matter if your in the clan or not but if you join the clan you'll have more people to play battlefield with
  • Graygray20
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OK will send you a friends request now my friend
  • IMGFRESH
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can I join you guys play hardcore
  • DarkCarnage30
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    When hardcore comes out that's where il be
  • NASTY_BOY_00
    Graygray20 wrote: »
    can I add you all or do I need to belong to the group to game on battlefield 4 as most of my buddies have gone onto bf1 I am 40 years old from the UK not the best but I only play for fun not the K.D

Look me up Gamer tag

Graygray20

join us anytimwe
  • NASTY_BOY_00
    haddix1 wrote: »

check out our website or jump in a party and we will be glad to talk to you
  • Capt_J_Roberts
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If Santa is good to you and puts BF1 under your tree, come join us
  • AeK_is_okay
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Merry Christmas
  • IMGFRESH
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You guys play hardcore
  • NASTY_BOY_00
    IMGFRESH wrote: »
    You guys play hardcore

we have a squad that dose play hardcore. It is a mix with other squads