Weekly Debrief

Emblems not showing up.

Comments

• SisterTHB
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    ToM666-uk wrote: »
    Fingers crossed Gents that this maintenance will sort the problem:

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/32953/server-maintenance-downtime-092116#latest

• GeneralSexyWolf
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    I am seeing emblems pop up again, havent seen mine yet, but I do know they are popping up more and more
  • rockefellerftw
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i cant create an emblem
  • GeneralSexyWolf
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Ok, some matches it will appear, and then the next game it'll be gone. However, right now I have only noticed them on Official servers, so ranked servers might need a reset before we see them there
  • SisterTHB
    This is progress
  • Excaliburn-07
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Finally i can see my and other people's emblem now. It'a little thing %90 percent dont care but it looks cool.
  • HVX1-GaMeR
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited September 2016
    I saw my emblem just one time on the first round (after that maintenance) but it disappeared on the second round and I can't see it anymore .
    Fix?!

Note: that issue happened to my friends too
  • mr_venom_six
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Today i saw emblems when i was killed but my was not fully working. On the gun i had the basic flag.
    BF4 still needs support and bug fixes (patches needed).
  • ToM666-uk
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    I've just played an entire evening with 8 clan members on our unranked scrim server and all the emblems were working fine :)
  • SisterTHB
    I've talked to a few more people and they say theirs are working now too! B)
  • GeneralSexyWolf
    It seems as if the servers will only load up a certain amount of people's emblems, some rounds it will be there, some rounds it won't. idk what's even going on anymore
  • SisterTHB
    UUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I talked to the help line again yesterday... it seems that the only way to get any help on this is to post here in the forum... that is exactly what they told me. Post here and MAYBE the EA/DICE crew will see it! ( I posted the convo below )

It looks like some people are seeing them and others still are not! I guess right now it is a waiting game!
    The new COD is being released in November right? Maybe I will see if they got it right!

Here is my latest conversation with EA

info: Your approximate wait time is 18 minute.
    info: Your approximate wait time is 16 minute.
    info: Your approximate wait time is 14 minute.
    info: Your approximate wait time is 13 minute.
    info: Your approximate wait time is 11 minute.
    info: Your approximate wait time is 9 minute.
    info: Your approximate wait time is 8 minute.
    info: Your approximate wait time is 6 minute.
    info: Your approximate wait time is 4 minute.
    info: Your approximate wait time is 2 minute.
    info: Your approximate wait time is 0 minute.

info: You are now ready to chat with Omraj.
    Omraj: Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Omraj. How may I assist you today?
    you: can you please look into and review case #25526356 and tell me what is being done at this time
    Omraj: Okay
    Omraj: Would you mind if I place your chat on hold for couple of minutes to look into the issue?
    you: not a problem
    you: go right ahead
    Omraj: Thank you for waiting.
    Omraj: I've checked and found that last advisor told you to post the issue in forum
    Omraj: have you posted it?
    you: over and over, there is a huge thread going but there has not been a solution yet
    you: you have a bunch of unhappy people posting about this
    Omraj: Being a gamer myself I can understand your anxiousness on this and I can understand what it means to you.
    Omraj: Unfortunately you need to post the issue in forum as from there only you can get an answer.
    you: im sorry but that isnt getting the issue dealt with. Not one person from EA, Dice or even Origins has commented or even let us know they are looking at this thread or issue
    Omraj: I can understand that
    you: perfect, now tell me the next step to take other than posting in a forum that someone may or may not see
    Omraj: There is no other way apart from posting it on forum
    you: unfortunately, EA and Dice have made themselves unavailable to they very people who are paying for their product.
    you: we are consumers snd have no way to reach out to the very people we have given our money to when we have an issue with that product
    you: there has to be another way to reach out to these people
    Omraj: I can understand your situation but unfortunately only developers can fix this so aprt from posting the issue in forum there is no other way
    you: so keep posting in the forum and MAYBE they will see it?
    you: tell me what I can do so they WILL see the postings then
    Omraj: please wait till they review it.
    Omraj: I'll appreciate your patience and understanding.
    you: we have waited!!!! How are we sure they are even hearing us??
    Omraj: In forum many times developers review the issue so hopefully they will review it soon.
    you: lets hope!
    Omraj: Yes.
    Omraj: I apologize for the disappointment caused.
  • Killua_Zorudikku
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    mine is working :)
  • ToM666-uk
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    I can confirm previous reports that there are still times when the emblems don't work.
    My clan mates and I joined a random conquest server last night and none of our emblems worked.
  • GeneralSexyWolf
    It seems if the lobby is small enough, they'll work fine
    It's just no optimized well for large player counts
  • SisterTHB
    It looks like mine and my clan mates are working!
  • BF4DB_ADMlNS
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    who cares..................
  • SisterTHB
    who cares..................

lol, well actually we all do! I went back and looked at all 7 of your other posts on this forum, and every single one of them are some idiotic smart @** comment.

You dont have better things to do?
  • TrueEmissary
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    ah....i love looking at the lovely smirking face of Shego while making somebody's virtual life miserable.....

....i'm bad to the bone ^^
  • Sakkoliha
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So, if we read between the lines, RIP Emblems.