Very Little To Choose In Server Browser

captcraiglewis
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
When I go to the Server Browser and set up filters for the maps I want to play, very little to no choices are listed, this never happened with the old UI. Is this happening to anyone else and can explain why this is happening? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• BGHFlakjacket
    1264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have the same problem. If this UI is not changed prior to the release of BF1, there are going to be some very pissed off players.
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Ironically, players have screamed for an in game Server browser since Battlelog was released for BF3. Now they have it and they are still not happy.

Personally, I don't have an issue. Then again, I am on PC and we have not received the new UI for BF4 "yet".
  • XxgunjyguyxX
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    RustedRoot wrote: »
    Ironically, players have screamed for an in game Server browser since Battlelog was released for BF3. Now they have it and they are still not happy.

Personally, I don't have an issue. Then again, I am on PC and we have not received the new UI for BF4 "yet".

we like the new look it just works so bad!
  • diagoro
    1530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It was horrible at first, mostly due to the light colored background. Was better after they fixed to a darker one. ......and now the light colored one is randomly there again. Such simple things to fix, or not screw up in the first place.
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    We've had a server browser since the launch of BF4. The new one is actually pretty broken, unless 70% of the servers I used to play on disappeared.
    RustedRoot wrote: »