What was the hardest to gain assignment patch you have unlocked?

garaaage2
16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
And I only mean legit and not by playing with some friends who let you kill them hundreds of times...
Please post only assignments you have actually received, not which one are hardest to get in general.

I guess mine up to now is the Can't Touch This assignment, also the Elite Player Syndicate assignment was hard to get.

Comments

• steezemcqueen1
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Elite player syndicate; )
  • Dark_Dragon279
    637 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Elite player syndicate; )

• BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    None were really hard. Just more time consuming and or difficult in possibly finding servers to complete.

But to date the WATER VEHICLE SYNDICATE was my most cherished. Simply because it was so challenging on x360 with lower player count and having only one map with Gunboat.
  • garaaage2
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BillyHoWCR wrote: »
    None were really hard. Just more time consuming and or difficult in possibly finding servers to complete.

But to date the WATER VEHICLE SYNDICATE was my most cherished. Simply because it was so challenging on x360 with lower player count and having only one map with Gunboat.

WTF? You most be the only one with that assignment (if you really have it, can't see your profile). Congrats.
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    garaaage2 wrote: »

WTF? You most be the only one with that assignment (if you really have it, can't see your profile). Congrats.

Not sure why you can't see my profile? Just click on the BFH should get you to my page and then go to Assignments.

But here is a link for you: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/agent/Billy Ho/assignments/975700/xbox360/#sy007

Only Syndicate ones I have left are AIR VEHICLE SYNDICATE (I don't fly much), GAME MODE SYNDICATE (was hard to find Crosshair servers on x360, but now simply need to play some more Rescue and Heist), and GUN SYNDICATE (still need a few more handgun Weapon License to buy).
  • garaaage2

But here is a link for you: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/agent/Billy Ho/assignments/975700/xbox360/#sy007

Only Syndicate ones I have left are AIR VEHICLE SYNDICATE (I don't fly much), GAME MODE SYNDICATE (was hard to find Crosshair servers on x360, but now simply need to play some more Rescue and Heist), and GUN SYNDICATE (still need a few more handgun Weapon License to buy).

Now I see it, when I clicked on it, it said profile is set private.
    Really impressing! We have around the same amount of kills but you have way more of the more complicated assignments. Maybe because you play more different game modes, I mostly play TDM, bounty hunter (when available) and conquest.
  • BillyHoWCR
    edited October 2016

Now I see it, when I clicked on it, it said profile is set private.
    Really impressing! We have around the same amount of kills but you have way more of the more complicated assignments. Maybe because you play more different game modes, I mostly play TDM, bounty hunter (when available) and conquest.

You play on PS4 where players count is much higher. I have played about 300hrs more so that could account to a lot of why I have more Assignments complete? And I tend to be methodical about my Assignment completion. Gives me something to work towards.
    ...also the Elite Player Syndicate assignment was hard to get.

Did you accomplish this before or after the patch? It was much harder prior to patch where you needed to earn 30,000 for each game mode.

QsRIACH.png

Post edited by BillyHoWCR on
  • garaaage2

You play on PS4 where players count is much higher. I have played about 300hrs more so that could account to a lot of why I have more Assignments complete? And I tend to be methodical about my Assignment completion. Gives me something to work towards.

Yep, started too late to focus on the assignments, unfortunately. Feels so rewarding to get one which is hard to get.
  • Dark_Dragon279
    Did you accomplish this before or after the patch? It was much harder prior to patch where you needed to earn 30,000 for each game mode.

QsRIACH.png

No but on ps3 there are rarely any hiest matches :/
  • BillyHoWCR

QsRIACH.png

No but on ps3 there are rarely any hiest matches :/

http://bfhstats.com/servers/ps3?start=0

Looks like more than on X360. Pretty descent number last I looked. Surely not as many as Conquest or TDM but plenty enough to find a game it appears.
  • doonwallaby
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I know of at least two other players with that patch. One on XB1 and one on PS4.

Given that I'm average at best and limited to the assignments I've completed and that I don't go pursuing assignments, the "most difficult" one was likely the kill ten players with taking no damage. That I did it with the HCAR is likely a bonus.
  • taylorswiftttttt
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2016

I know of at least two other players with that patch. One on XB1 and one on PS4.

Given that I'm average at best and limited to the assignments I've completed and that I don't go pursuing assignments, the "most difficult" one was likely the kill ten players with taking no damage. That I did it with the HCAR is likely a bonus.

I got the Can't Touch This assignment by accident. I was just shooting from the windows at the motel on dust bowl.
    Other than that, the Original Tactics assignment was pretty frustrating
  • V2Face
    2681 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Melee syndicate and Golden arm syndicate. Both were a grind to do but the most satisfying. Gas grenade kills capped at 50 before the patch was tough.
  • BillyHoWCR
    V2Face wrote: »
    Melee syndicate and Golden arm syndicate. Both were a grind to do but the most satisfying. Gas grenade kills capped at 50 before the patch was tough.

RUBBER ARM SYNDICATE?

I wasn't aware Gas Grenades had a previous 50 kill requirement before. I didn't get the DLC until after they gave it away FREE. Though I found the 10 kills easy I would have enjoyed the 50 kill grind.
  • doonwallaby
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I got the Can't Touch This assignment by accident. I was just shooting from the windows at the motel on dust bowl.
    Other than that, the Original Tactics assignment was pretty frustrating

Can't Touch This was 100% accidental for me. When the patch pop-up appeared on screen I had no idea what I had done to complete an assignment and then "Oh, it's the ten kills and no damage one." And then, "I'm on a ten kill streak and I've taken no damage and I'm using the HCAR on Chinatown?!" It was, as the Cube says, a good day—and I didn't even have to use my AK.
  • garaaage2
    I'm on the rubber arm assignment and close range (or is it called melee?) syndicate right now, the t62 tazer is starting to be fun :D
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Rubber arm and fire fighter/gold fire ax were fun but the 50 revive coins for the ax was a grind on ps3 with less players.
  • garaaage2
    Most fun was the original tactics imo. Those zipline kills....
  • Dark_Dragon279
    I'm on the rubber arm assignment and close range (or is it called melee?) syndicate right now, the t62 tazer is starting to be fun :D

Ah the close range syndicate completed it, used the gold seal, made it my favorite knife, and am in 5th (last time i checked) in the world on ps3 with gold seal kills. Not the toughest -then again i love stabbing a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯- but definatly loved the reward
  • Dark_Dragon279
    Rubber arm and fire fighter/gold fire ax were fun but the 50 revive coins for the ax was a grind on ps3 with less players.

Just got both of them xD the pain in the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ was the 250 nade kills... took almost an entire legendary level to complete