PC Operations/ Not finding games

LumoColor
521 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
What is wrong with operations, I was playing fine last night.

Today, I try joining, it gets to finding server and shows the loading screen and just returns to menu.

Comments

• KAG-Kantersodge
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yup, I get the small intro cinematic for a couple of seconds and then it kicks me out. Is nobody playing operations anymore? Aka, is everyone getting the same issue?
  • Brooky2387
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ye getting same issue. Cinematic then kicks me or one time it did start but I was the only person in the server
  • R0CK3R74
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here
  • BlackNinjaKapow
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same here too
  • LumoColor
    521 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Still broken, tried a few times through the night.

Last time I got into a map but it wouldn't let me spawn and just went back to menu.
  • LumoColor
    edited October 2016
    Managed to find a few games now, but this mode is very buggy.

1. Puts you into games at end of round (think this is one of the cant spawn bugs).
    2. Puts you into games on losing side with 5 tickets left.
    3. Does not find games and just goes back to menu after doing all intro stuff.
    4. Select Kaiserslaighten and it gives you Oil of Empires?

Shame as this is the best mode so far.

(edit add 4)
    Post edited by LumoColor on