Thank you for the 21x9 support.

KidCrown
31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
I tried getting into BF4 to "prepare" myself for this game. It was fine but I took huge issue with the menus and such having black bars over top of chat. Literally couldn't use it outside of the game because I couldn't see most of it.

Comments

• Theleux
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    There is only a fee seconds of black bars at the start, but those go away pretty quick and then it is ultrawide bliss :D

Now they just need to tinker with the performance problems and I'll be having an incredible experience with this game... 3440x1440 at 100Hz is like you are in the game!
  • KidCrown
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Theleux wrote: »
    There is only a fee seconds of black bars at the start, but those go away pretty quick and then it is ultrawide bliss :D

Now they just need to tinker with the performance problems and I'll be having an incredible experience with this game... 3440x1440 at 100Hz is like you are in the game!

I'm running 3440x1440 at 60hz. Early adopter. Got the LG that had the first 3440 res.
  • Roughneck2-O
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Theleux wrote: »
    3440x1440 at 100Hz is like you are in the game!

Which make and model are you using?
  • -Eagleye68
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So what do you use for your FOV settings at 21:9 ? I am also playing at 3440 x 1440 but haven't wanted to take time in the trial away from playing to test the settings effects. I will play around in the menus much more after the 18th : )
  • Spinkick
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What settings do you guys use? I think with 21:9 you dont have to run the fov as high since the resolution is wide anyway. 72?
  • -Eagleye68
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't messed with mine from default settings. So its 55( HORZ + 70) right now.
  • Spinkick
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    default, or maybe a little higher HORZ 75, seems perfect.
  • KidCrown
    I notched mine up to 70 vert I believe.