Just to pass time...

nightstalker3609
24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
As we wait the two hours, I'm just kind of curious what thing everyone is looking forward to the most?!? Me personally I'm excited to not have lock on weapons and helicopters raining down on me 24-7 haha

Comments

• HighDeFJeFF
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am looking forward to buying lots of Battlepacks. I try to have everything unlocked first before I play a game and the best way to do that is through microtransactions.
  • Mc_Yooper
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Non Human Jet packs and just the bad A55ness of WW1... Cant wait for this story mode... We as a community have waited so long for a throw back war game. Last game I enjoyed like this was World At War. :smile:
  • BeGoodBtch
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I want to go ahead and play the campaign. plus, the multiplayer update or whatever can download during that time!
  • SoulHoundDarknes
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Watching JackFrags on youtube. 1 more hour to go :/