Top Questions Regarding the Battlefield 1 Rental Server Program

Comments

• TSU_IrishAceKavo
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016
    I don't no if this is the right place to post this point me in the right way if it is not,
    What are EA doing about Anti cheat i have heard there is no PB either just FF
    FairFight is a non-invasive, customizable, Server Side Anti-Cheat engine using agnostic technology that operates in real time. It does not reside on the player's computer or the game server, and does not examine the players' devices or perpetually look for the latest hacks
    So my questions is what will they have instead of PB if it is not going to be on the servers and can we add a Anti cheat from other sources?
    There is site out there already with hacks for BF1 and some Videos on You-Tube with Hackers playing BF1.
    Thanks Kavo

Post edited by TSU_IrishAceKavo on
  • causes_strokes
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How bout some Mod Tools
  • CaptaPraelium
    1676 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I think my question fell off the list:
    Presuming that answers arrive after release:
    Can those of us who wait for information on server rental, be made eligible for early enlister bonuses?
    I want Early Enlister, but I don't like to gamble.

I don't think it's fair to tell us to wait for answers, but punish us for doing so.

• Tireseas
    609 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Deluxe edition is the same as Early Enlister. Or should be, minus the early access at the beginning of course. Can't see rewarding them for this though.
  • Spiderco4
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    When will EA bring servers to South Africa for BF1? We also bought the game, EA can not expect us to play on international servers (ping 200ms +, LAG, etc). Please sort this out.
  • M3teora
    177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I guess we just have to be patient and wait for an official response....
  • CrashCA
    1000 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I know it was asked, but do not see it in list:

Can we create, edit and save maplists ?
  • ElStryfe
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It was in the original question list.
  • TakerDeep2008
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @Braddock512 , you have not posted in awhile and was wondering is there any news on getting answers to all those questions we as a community asked?
  • Donnerweer
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Why are there no South African severs? How do you expect us to play competitively when we have a 200+ ping on European servers? If i new this i would not have bought this game. Again excitement met with disappointment. Thanks EA
  • RevFX-Himsa
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have a bottle of Makers Mark with your name on it Braddock. Thanks for working your **** off on this.
  • TakerDeep2008
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @Braddock512 , Thank you so much for replying. See you and the rest of EA/Dice on the battlefield
  • ripper2323
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016
    sorry delete this
  • ripper2323
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    is this true? how much is 64 player?

http://www.bfcentral.net/battlefield-1-server-price/
  • Lazy1nc
    234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @Braddock512 , you have not posted in awhile and was wondering is there any news on getting answers to all those questions we as a community asked?

Working on launching the game, my friend. I do have some information to share and hopefully will be posting today or tomorrow.
    -Braddock512-

Thanks again Braddock, can you also tell us if Nvidia has been in contact with you peeps regarding official drivers for BF1?
  • The_Spaniard1876
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lazy1nc wrote: »

Working on launching the game, my friend. I do have some information to share and hopefully will be posting today or tomorrow.
    -Braddock512-

Thanks again Braddock, can you also tell us if Nvidia has been in contact with you peeps regarding official drivers for BF1?

Hopefully that's not the announce @Braddock512 was hoping to make today. Don't want to see the only guy giving us info being scooped. Plus, that's not a lot of info.

Thing to remember about that link too, rented servers were always cheapest per slot when you went 64, not 32.
  • ripper2323
    Hey all,

I'm updating the sticky right now. https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/34210/battlefield-1-rental-server-program#latest
    This is the FIRST update.
    There will be another one tomorrow - with more of the information you're looking for.
    -Braddock512-

is that for a 64 player or 32 player server?
    I'm disappointed that kick/ban has to be programmed in? isn't that common sense? didn't they already have it in for bf4 console servers? This sounds like they waited till last minute to develop the rsp?

• Braddock512
    1273 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    As many people are comparing to console, we don't rent on console according to server size. It's one price. And it includes 64 slots plus commanders and spectators. I'll verify, but I believe it's the same way.

On a lighter note, I think some of those question marks would've been better as periods. ;)

-Braddock512-
This discussion has been closed.