Would like a squad mate or two

qaveman
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
My buddy and I like to play Battlefield 4 nightly around 9 to 10 PM Pacific time. We usually play for a couple hours. We mostly play TDM, with a little bit of conquest thrown in there as well.

We like to work together. In TDM, we like to defend a key room and stay together.

In Conquest, we like to ride in vehicles (we aren't great pilots). Neither of us are pros, but we are decent most of the time. With another squad mate we would be a lot stronger.

If the times match and you like the sound of our style of play, let me know.

Comments

• aseveredfoot
    2467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PS3 or 4?
  • Joito
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    feel free to add me.. PS4 id is: K-I-L-L-A
    (no empty request will be accepted tho
  • BeGoodBtch
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Add me.. I need friends to play battlefield 1 with on PS4.
    ID: Blahblaidontcare
  • JPULL07
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you two are looking for a second family to play with, visit Vendettagaming.org We offer members many great perks and you will always have people to squad up with no matter what mode what you are hankerin for. Put reffered by me down on the application if you guys apply.
    See you in game!
  • trikes71
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Add me PS3 bf4
  • kashad1
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am In
  • gls2220
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You can add me. My user name is gls2220. I'm decent, but not great. I'm a good gunner in tanks and LAVs and I can probably help you be a better driver.
  • Canipunchurbaby
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    add me as well! it gets boring playing by myself. ps4 psn: canipunchurbaby
  • RayDay4465
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited November 2016
    hey can i play with you guys i have a mic and imma exultant sniper+ATV driver PSN RayDay4465
  • AayJay009
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    add me up , AJ5909 :)
  • PIGZWORTH89
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Add me up if you want to achieve objectives, work as a team and try to play as realistic as possible. Get to many people that want to just run and gun. Being a medic, I got your back. I don't rush in because I watch your six and mine. And I'll save you if you fall. I do lots of suppression so I need support with that ammo. I used to play a lot. Always a medic since bad company 2. But I'm getting back into it and want to play some good games without dying instantly. Or wandering alone through large maps. Lol psn: pigzworth89
  • Gunny338
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can add me. in fact anyone can.. please mention in friend req this posting when you do.

i am objective minded, and tactical too.. prefer a squad to work within, or lead, and do play nightly, and after sunup. however my time in bf4/ps4 last 5 to 6 hrs or til i have my fill of killings..
  • TheRealPlinker
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My psn is therealplinker

I play mostly conquest and I'm very much an objective player.
  • cyberdouble
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Add me CybetStank0. I play the large maps and work objectives.
  • blackcode69
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Looking for players to play BF 4 with i play mostly large conquest because I'm an original 1942 player PSN blackcode69 have mic
  • Turban_Legend80
    4746 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Gunner. Looking for td&h driver with gsoh and nice voice. PS4, uk. I am decent chopper pilot so I can return the favour and let you sit infront of me and spray your cannon.

I like big
    maps
  • theradfred
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    on ps3 im theradfred add me im looking for ppl to play with