The Drunken Crew [TDC] 18+ Now Recruiting! BF4 & BF1

1235»

Comments

• BeGoodBtch
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2016
    I m looking for a clan, am 23 and live in TX, USA! PSN ID: Blahblaidontcare
  • Hot5hot41_AMS
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Join through our website @ www.TheDrunkenCrew.com
  • DancinNinjaQueen
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Bump bump!
    Post edited by DancinNinjaQueen on
  • DancinNinjaQueen
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    More bumpage
  • bhenderson0605
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How do I add u?
  • DancinNinjaQueen
    Bumping...

And you can add me on PSN, DancinNinjaQueen, and I'll help out or direct you to someone who can if I can not. =)
  • Hot5hot41_AMS
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bump bump
  • DancinNinjaQueen
    Bump!
  • DancinNinjaQueen
    Another bump...
  • Hot5hot41_AMS
    Lol bump on top of that bump! NinjaQueen check out our bf1 platoon recruit thread! https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/45335/the-drunken-crew-tdc-18-now-recruiting-bf1#latest
  • DancinNinjaQueen
    Doesn't show anything o.o lol reason I keep coming here =P
  • bhenderson0605
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Joined the website never received a email to activate
  • DancinNinjaQueen
    edited October 2016
    We'll have someone look into that for you...what email did you use? If don't want to say here send me a msg on PSN DancinNinjaQueen
  • Hot5hot41_AMS
    Sign out of battlelog and sign back in ninjaQueen! Then you'll be able to see it, but for now we're going to stop bumping our threads for a bit til our new members are figured out then we'll start bumping again, Thanks a lot for you bumps NinjaQueen!
  • DancinNinjaQueen
    That worked, can see it now =) guess been signed in too long lol. And nuh more bumping...except this one to let you know o.o hahaha
  • skiballz79
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hello all,

If you are looking for a great gaming community that is mainly PS4 focused, check us out! https://discordapp.com/invite/9dsWxW

-=ABOUT US=-

The Drunken Crew is a diverse clan with members from various ethnicity's and walks of life. We do not discriminate towards race or gender and pride ourselves on creating a warm and jovial atmosphere for our members. It is often said that the Crew is more of a family than a clan. Many of the original members of TDC have known each other for many years and have been gaming together across different platforms and different games.

The crew is largely FPS based with a particular interest in the Battlefield and Call of Duty franchises. However, many of the members play various other games and if you would like a dedicated channel created for a particular game, just ask!
    Founded in 2014, TDC is known for being a tight nit group where our slogan still holds true today; It is a place "Where every member knows your name". This sums up how much of a personal feel we at TDC wish to convey and how much we value each and every Crew member.

-=AGE RESTRICTION=-

We are an 18+ Clan. This is more so that we do not offend anyone. We talk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, cuss, drink and love titties & ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. This could cause offense to minors, so we keep it adults only! There are no exceptions so please do not ask!

-=MEMBERSHIP=-

If you think you think you would be a good fit for our Crew and meet the requirements, you are welcome to join us over on our discord and introduce yourself!

Invite: https://discordapp.com/invite/9dsWxW
    Banner: https://www.thedrunkencrew.com/forum/images/Seamus/misc/The Drunken Crew.png
  • murhpi
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BUMP!!!!