Medals not registering

Vonlikiliki
2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hi All,
Does anyone else have issues with their medals not working? Trying to do the one for Squad spotting currently with no success at all. None of the others have worked either for me.

Comments

• OldPainterMan
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    First select the medal; then you have to do the requirements in order.
    For example the sniper medal requires you to first get five head shots in a round. Then you must get three head shots in one life. Last of all you need to use a bolt action to kill ten scouts.

It's the selecting the medal first then having to accomplish the achievements in order that is causing the confusion with people.

If the bug from the beta is still around then after a match quit that server and start again or your progress for the additional matches won't count.

Hope this helps.
  • Vonlikiliki
    Thanks Mate - I've highlighted it and it says thats the selected medal - but I get no progress...
  • Vonlikiliki
    As in it says tracked medal
  • OldPainterMan
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have had that, no progress recorded from a match.

You need to quit the game and restart, it's another of the bugs still in from the beta unfortunately :(
  • Maurgrim
    258 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I got the first medal alright but the second seems to bugged, I placed top 3 and top 4 with over 1k xp still it wont reg that.