UI Scale factor?

Ashby_JC
494 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Located in Video >Advanced.

I changed it....dont see a difference in game. What is it and what is it SUPPOSED to do?

Comments

• thewallin
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am actually wondering this too? Haven't been abe to find a satisfying answer.
  • Ashby_JC
    494 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    thewallin wrote: »
    I am actually wondering this too? Haven't been abe to find a satisfying answer.

Being that no one answered what it is not encouraging lol
  • xzhpete
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think it's supposed to adjust the size of HUD elements but it doesn't seem to be working, or maybe I'm just wrong.
  • Ashby_JC
    xzhpete wrote: »
    I think it's supposed to adjust the size of HUD elements but it doesn't seem to be working, or maybe I'm just wrong.

I have had it at all settings....didnt notice a difference. I figured it would make the HUD smaller.
  • xzhpete
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016
    I asked the UI guy and he said that if you play at 1080p resolution or lower it has no effect.
  • Ashby_JC
    xzhpete wrote: »
    I asked the UI guy and he said that if you play at 1080p resolution or lower it has no effect.

THX. I run 1080p for sure. So that explains alot. THX for finding out.