What vehicles do you wish in BF1?

king4nor
28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited May 2016
What vehicles do you wish in BF1? ;)

What i wish and hope i can drive in BF1: ground: British Mark V tank Air: British Armstrong Whitworth F.K.8 and water: (above) some similar british battleship like HMS Audacious (under) the German Submarine U-14 :P

Comments

• ImBeauski
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Spad XII fighter which had a 12 shot 37mm cannon and a vickers machine gun. Bring on the tri-planes!
  • king4nor
    ImBeauski wrote: »
    Spad XII fighter which had a 12 shot 37mm cannon and a vickers machine gun. Bring on the tri-planes!

OMG OMG OMG yes!
  • delow05
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well....as long as there are no OP helicopters in this progress has been made. Now to find out what will be OP in this.
  • Cryphisss
    3109 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    ImBeauski wrote: »

Sounds powerful :open_mouth:
  • AFROSRB
    317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 2016
    The Medium Mark C (Hornet) (1918) - British
    Mgebrov-Renault Armored Car (1915) - Russian
    Davidson-Cadillac 4x2 Wheeled Armored Car(1915) - American
    K Grosskampfwagen (K-Wagen) Super-Heavy Tank (1918) - German

http://www.militaryfactory.com/armor/ww1-tanks-vehicles-artillery.asp
  • RakadooManChu
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I know it was never used in battle, but the Mark VII International tank is really cool. I hope that they take liberty with the tanks.
  • 1337Kph
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 2016
    delow05 wrote: »
    Well....as long as there are no OP helicopters in this progress has been made. Now to find out what will be OP in this.
    You literally started being a crybaby before the game even launched. How sad. Don't forget to report anyone that killed you in a vehicle for cheating.
  • bf1helicopter
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    delow05 wrote: »
    You literally started being a crybaby before the game even launched. How sad. Don't forget to report anyone that killed you in a vehicle for cheating.
    Exactly. This thread is about what vehicles you want. Not what vehicles you don't want.. But if you are talking about BF4, try playing engineer and using a stinger when you come across a scary helicopter.
  • prototype_b44_v3
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    No chopper :'( I can see why some dont want choppers but choppers have always kept me coming back to battlefield and i think they have always been fun to master, i hope there is one myself.
  • StarscreamUK
    6989 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    ww1 helicopters were equivalent to strapping dynamite to your back and running round a field with a magnifying glass on the fuse hope the sun didnt hit it right.....

I'd take the latter rather than ever get into a ww1 flying deathtrap
  • Turban_Legend80
    4315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    That clockwork spider thing from Wild Wild West
  • FragEnabler
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2016
    None, because armored retreat boxes are for scrubs.

Happily, I doubt a British MarK IV can reverse out of a battle zone at 40mph and heal up before re-assaulting.
  • forthecandy
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    I hope for some navy action, maybe even submarines. And for not too arcadeish air combat, I would like to see something like War Thunder - not very realistic, but fun to play. Those planes were slow, so small maps wont be such a problem

And I wish that Fokker Dr.1 are not all red... Only a few planes were custom painted

And I wish for GOTHA bomber, or Handley Page bomber, Fokker DVII fighter, Renault FT tank, and maybe some armored cars
  • MagyarMatt
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Fully controllable Dreadnoughts oh and biplanes, lots of biplanes!
  • king4nor
    Omg so much awesomenes!
  • ImBeauski
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    I hope for some navy action, maybe even submarines. And for not too arcadeish air combat, I would like to see something like War Thunder - not very realistic, but fun to play. Those planes were slow, so small maps wont be such a problem

And I wish that Fokker Dr.1 are not all red... Only a few planes were custom painted

And I wish for GOTHA bomber, or Handley Page bomber, Fokker DVII fighter, Renault FT tank, and maybe some armored cars

I agree with the hopes of War Thunderish controls. Even in the easy to fly arcade mode in Wt I feel like I'm really flying a plane. Never once while flying jets in BF3 or 4 have I felt this. I've never played WT with a controller, so to any PS4 WT players out there how does the WT controls feel on your controllers?

I wouldn't mind seeing historically inspired skins for the planes as unlocks, and I hope to see the ability to put a personal emblem on the fuselage the way most pilots did in WW1. I can see a lot of people using it to put certain body parts on their planes, but I think the little personal touch shouldn't be denied because of the immature.

I believe a Gotha is seen crashing in the trailer, and if the Germans get a bomber like it I believe the allies will most likely get a comparable machine. And the devs did talk about the FT directly, so rest assured on that. :)
  • TheWarLeaf
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    LAV-AD

pls
  • Cryphisss
    3109 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    I really want bicycles. 2 seats so you can ride around or towards the front-lines. That would be super fun.
  • ImBeauski
    Cryphisss wrote: »
    I really want bicycles. 2 seats so you can ride around or towards the front-lines. That would be super fun.

If it has a bell I can ring I'm game. My enemies will come to dread my marry ringing of death!

• GRAW2ROBZ
    838 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A horse, tanks, boats/battleships,rubber rafts, cargo paratrooper planes and bi-planes. Keep it simple. No HUDS or UAVs or doritos. So difference between core and hardcore would be core mode you see friendly gamertags on near by players and maybe more health.